Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Mocks 2010 *Read first post before posting*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 gingerbread

please anyone i really really need exact questions for BIOLOGY EXAMCRAFT HL :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

PLEASE ITS URGENT :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Sammybaby91

pass irish anyone??? plz ....

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Skykes

i got a question ..... if you have one paper from DEB does that mean all ur papers from DEB?? or do teachers pick there own???

Pretty sure that it's done with the school. Which means that if one is DEB all are DEB.

Irish OL:

has been said already. Just look through the other pages.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭furbey

i got a question ..... if you have one paper from DEB does that mean all ur papers from DEB?? or do teachers pick there own???

One teacher is in charge of ordering them all which means they are usually all the same. The one in my school is a maths teacher and DEB is better for maths, so they're all DEB!!:)
    Unless a teacher makes a request for a different paper they will all be the same. U'd know the oddballs who would be different and order a seperate paper to throw u and be a bo**ocks

please anyone i really really need exact questions for BIOLOGY EXAMCRAFT HL :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

PLEASE ITS URGENT :eek:

Are u fatboy on allhonours????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

you know the world is going to hell when jedward make it into english paper 1

4 biology know experiments... heart rate, visking tubing-osmosis and isolating dna!
    also know immobolising enzymes 4 a long q on enzymes! know the graph 4 effect of temp on enzymes!
    know male reproductive system (in q with plant reproduction) -double fertilisation!
    4 ecology now biosphere habitat n abiotic n biotic factors! know competition -scramble n contest)
    know metabolism homeostasis n kidneys.-breastfeeding atp and transpiration streem with bacteria in a mixed q15.
    shrt qs on digestion krebs cycle trophic levels n population..
    plant identify stomata etc..
    dats all i can remember.. hope it helps

I just copied and pasted this from somwhere else. so NO GUARANTEES!1 BUT THE PERSON SAYS ITS EXAMCRAFT. so good luck.
    You got any ides about applied maths??

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

It kind of does make sense for them to mention you in the paper.You've made 127 posts in this thread.
    The most ayone else has made is 70 posts(babyt1)

At the same time they'rekind of nosy...lookin through posts on a thread made for LC students

It would be considered research not nosiness (come to think of it, pretty lazy research, the article cited the English paper iirc, which is on the first page), for any journalist it is important to research what they are talking about in the paper, if they don't research it properly and it goes to print with incorrect info, then the journo has a big problem because the person that the article is about will always get caught, maybe by the person reading it, otherwise by a friend or family member of the person that it is about. The offended person can order the paper to publish an apology in the paper, but also if the piece was considered as libel piece, then they can sue the jounos paper.

Gemxpink, imo you were picked out, not because of the number of your posts, but the fact that on the very first page of this thread, you were the first person to give a very detailed account of a paper and the journo just took that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭grrrrrrrrrr

No!! Every teacher orders their own!!!! the whole school doesnt have the same one except maybe by coincidence!!

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Mkvenner

hi, long time viewer, first time poster.

ok ive searched the thread and i could not find anything on DCG. could anyone help me for this? I havent done any drawings in months because of the project and my teacher has refused to give us any help on what to study. so any advice on dcg will be helpful. (EC or DEB, i dont realy know so any would do)

Im also looking for physics HL. ive found several DEB posts but ive every exam ive done so far was examcraft(i think) so if i can get some information on the EC one too, ill be sorted.

If you can help me ill be very grateful and im sure others will be too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭conmo

PLEASE:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 dmanindmask

Q1 was momentum..the experiment with the two objects and the ticker tape..
    Q2 was light..snells law and refraction,, (you need to give another example of an experiment which determines the refractive index of a glass block and include the formula)
    Q3 was the fundamental frequency of a string
    Q4 was electrical resistance
    Q5 was the answer 8 different little questions one
    Q6 was scalars and vectors and acceleration
    Q7 explaining resonance and the doppler effect
    Q8 radioactive decay
    Q9 resistance and capacitance
    Q10 cockroft and waltons particle accelerator or the function of an induction coil
    Q11 was heat capacity and explaining the difference between heat and tempreature
    Q12 part A was on pressure, part B was on dispersion and total internal reflection, part C was on the photoelectric effect and part D was on electromagnetic induction

is Q3 with tension or length? and is Q4 the nichrome expirement or the other ones?:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 wazfeed

;):rolleyes:
    zam wrote: »
    SPOILER on History Paper, DEB:
    The moon landing isn't coming up on American History, and Vietnam (I'm 99% sure) is, as is the Cold War.

(I bet you're tempted now ;))
    is anyone willing to give me the q's on mock 2010 physics?im stuck in a rut!:eek::eek::eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 flying flamingo

Any1 do home ec yt?? :eek:
    examcraft or DEB will do! :D
    ive done french so far so any1 needs help der ! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 adambo

could anybody plz send me biology deb hl.. have it on monday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 adambo

MaggieNF wrote: »
    I have DEB ordinary maths and irish paper 2 if anyone is interested :)

yes plz

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭A193

Has anyone got any info on LCVP Examcraft? I haven't done any exams yet so can't trade!

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭MaggieNF

adambo wrote: »
    yes plz
    Irish:
    paper one has a comprehension on angelina jolie and the fella off of the all ireland talent show, stories are shopping and one about your brother crying then you carry it on. the letters are about winning a prize. paper two is the first question is either carbhach mac caba or fiche blian ag fas. like the character of tomas and what happens when they leave the pub, then the poetry is about jack or faoiseamh where you say the theme and feelings, a gheodhabsa the second part is gealt with no choice you say an image and the main points for it

maths:
    question one is about a journey on train and walking and you get the speed that was doen when walking, the other part of it is to do with wages and calculating taxes. complex numbers was pretty hard. differentiation was drawing an asymptote say why you cant have a tangent parallel to the x- axis, first principles. paper 2 question one was the are of a semicircle on top of a square and you get area. then simpsons rule you had to measure the sides yourself and calculate it. the third part of that was a cylinder on top of 2 spheres on a hemispherical base, you get the volume of on sphere calculate the volume of the base and get the radius of the cylinder. question two was co-ordinate geometry fo the line. dont remember all of that. question 3 was co-ordinate geometry of the circle, one part was there was 2 circles one had centre 0.0 the other had 0,0 as a point, and a tangent you had to get the equation of each of them. question 5 was trig, part a you had to get the lenght of an arc, 2nd part i couldn't do but it was a right angle triangle and a non right angle you get about 2 angles and you have to calculate a side and an angle.question 6 had pencils in a pencil case and placing people in a seating row.

thats all i can remember
    do you have any papers?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 116 ✭✭elmoslattery

PM meif you want...

Agri science DEB

Biology Examcraft

Business examcraft

Chemistry DEB

French DEB/Examcraft

Maths 1 Examcraft/deb

Physics DEB

(All Higher level only)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Buddy7

Anyone have any MEB spoilers please? :/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10 kikakk

Hey!!!!

I have french ordinary,maths paper one both ordinary and high and also chemistry high!!
    Pls I really need business high and biology high!!

Hey i have those examcraft things..maths paper 1, english..and chemistry if u want...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 gera

I Have:
    HISTORY- Examcraft and DEB
    GEOGRAPHY- " "
    BIOLOGY- " "

ALL HIGHER

PM me english paper 1 and 2, Irish paper 1 and 2, French, and Maths OL paper 1 and 2 if you want any of the above

Let me know which company your sending me aswell

Cheers,

gera wrote: »
    I Have:
    GEOGRAPHY- " "
    BIOLOGY- " "

ALL HIGHER

PM me english paper 1 and 2, Irish paper 1 and 2, French, and Maths OL paper 1 and 2 if you want any of the above

Cheers,
    Hey i have english papers from examcraft higher levels....
    could u pls send me that biology if its examcraft higher??
    thx

yeah i sent the Biology in a pm already

Yeah english examcraft is grand

Cheers,

• Registered Users Posts: 14 nadbags

R0B0T_R0CK wrote: »
    lol screwed up bad in irish 2 wrote about
    feminism instead of hypocracy lol

Ive done art history already, ive noticed a lack of info on it

You need to know
    newgrange, book of kells, book of durrow, 1 impressionist, gallery trip, and if youve done advertising theres a bit on that but you need to know it REALLY well if youre gonna attempt it

Irish 2 today HL
    either an toileain or gealt (i think they were the options in one q or else im mixing them up bu just know them anyway), faoiseamh a gheobhadsa, An triail (dont make my mistake ^^^) Fiche blian ag fas, thats all i remember

Had maths 2 OL the otherday i mostly only took down key words and stuff sorry!
    Q1 a) height of triangle with area 68cm2 base 16cm2
    b) simsons rule (simple!) c) solid cone on a hemisphere

Q2 perpendicular something
    equation of line
    Q3 c) circle k has eqtn (x-3)squared + (y+4)squared =36
    -coordinates of circle k
    -one point (3,2) is one end point of diameter, find other
    -equation of image of k under transformation (3,2) -> (3, -4)

Q9 VECTORS (*stands for the little arrows) - p* = 5i* - 2j*
    -calculate |p*|
    - write p*# (# standing for perpendicular) in terms of i*+j* where
    p*# is related #vector
    - find skalars k+t such that 2(3i*-tj*)+k(-i*+2j*)=ti*-8j*
    - let x* = i*-2j* and y* = 6i*+2j*
    x*.y*
    find measure of angle between x* and y*

Good luck :D

hey what came up for the european Q in art history? thanks!!

Just incase it didn't send

BIOLOGY Examcraft:
    Short Questions:
    Mitosis (as seen is 2007)
    Respiration
    Ecology
    Plant structure
    Digestive System

Expirements:
    DNA from an onion cell
    Breathing Rate/pulse
    Osmosis

Long Questions:
    Ecology
    Genetics (DNA Profiling)
    DNA RNA

Human Reproduction (know the diagrams of the male and female parts off by heart)

Sexual Reproduction Plants

ATP, NADPH, NADP
    Photosynthesis
    Respiration
    Immoblized enzymes expirement and heat effect on enzymes

Write a paragraph on:
    Pollution
    Advantages of Breastfeeding
    And something on Bacteria that I cant remember

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Maher08

gera wrote: »
    I Have:
    GEOGRAPHY- " "
    BIOLOGY- " "

ALL HIGHER

Cheers,
    Any chance you could pm me the History Examcraft nd the geography examcraft please, i need 25 posts before I can pm

• Registered Users Posts: 14 nadbags

does ANYONE have any info on classical studies????
    i havn't seen any posts on it.... :( please let me no anyone if u know anything! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Maher08

nadbags wrote: »
    does ANYONE have any info on classical studies????
    i havn't seen any posts on it.... :( please let me no anyone if u know anything! :pac:
    tbh, I dont think they have classics mock papers, our classics teacher is making out his own but il double check for you

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement