Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manicure in Dublin

• 24-01-2010 7:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭

Hi

I am getting my girlfriend's little sister a manicure for her 18th birthday. Money is tight, don't want to spend a huge amount and equally I have no idea where to look for this sort of thing.

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 229 ✭✭zzxx

Try mink, they do a mini manicure for about 25e. There's practically no difference between that and a full manicure.

www.mink.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭johnfás

Thanks zzxx.

They do an "on the move" one in House of Fraser Dundrum for €22. Any opinions on which place would be better?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 shifers

I second Mink, it'd be a real treat for her to go there, much more than some counter in a department store. I was asking around before to get a manicure for a friend and Mink was recommended.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 229 ✭✭zzxx

Mink is definitely more of a treat than going to House of Fraser. I've had my nails done there a couple of times and it's in the middle of the store with people all around. Mink is lovely, you can't go wrong with them really

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Sparklebox

Have you checked out Nails Inc in Brown Thomas Grafton St? Got false ones there not so long ago, was a bit expensive but would be alot cheaper for a manicure and they do little packages too! Worth checking out! The products are lovely and very girly and pink!

Another option might be Nu Blu Eru, haven't got mine done there but its such a treat going in there and they've packages too....also worth checking out:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

Sparklebox wrote: »
    Another option might be Nu Blu Eru, haven't got mine done there but its such a treat going in there and they've packages too....also worth checking out:D
    That place has been closed down for ages now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Sparklebox

That place has been closed down for ages now.

woops sorry!

Advertisement