Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Masterchef Australia

Options
  • 24-01-2010 8:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55,519 ✭✭✭✭

Just a heads-up on this... its on every night on Watch (Sky 109), starting tomorrow (Monday). There were a few episodes last week where they picked the top 20, but it starts properly tomorrow.

Well worth watching (or Sky+ing for a later date).
    I watched this last Summer, and its quite different from the UK version, but its a great format.

Its about 70 episodes altogether, starting with 20 contestants, and one or two people get kicked off every week.

Great show, worth a look.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I've been watching it and it's really good. I'll be glad when it gets down to smaller numbers though because it was a bit tedious last night with so many people to be put through/kicked out. It's a great format though and very entertaiing.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,519 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

The thing about MCA is that everyone is so damn likeable and really get on well together - you feel bad when someone is eliminated.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Thats true, and it's a lot more laid back than the UK show. They seem to be people who love food without being too precious about it.

Advertisement