Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MOCKS SPOILERS

Options
  • 24-01-2010 8:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

Anyone seen/heard of whats coming up on the auld mocks?
    (If you are planning on saying cheating is bad for you etc. etc. then please don't read any further!) Use spoilers so that people don't complain...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 777 ✭✭✭Mayoegian

You seem to be spending an awful lot of time on here trying to get cheats-time you could be spending studying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Michelle993

I'm doing my mocks too, but my teachers haven't given any tips thus far. :(

Biology and Maths are my biggest worry. D:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

You seem to be spending an awful lot of time on here trying to get cheats-time you could be spending studying.

Theres no point in wasting your time. The OP wants to find answers to the mocks and no matter what you or I, or anyone else says he/she'll still look for them. Whats the point in just starting a argument and it'll get locked again. I think its best just to ignore it. I too want to see what other peoples mocks are, mine don't start till the start of March in anyways, and any help is useful to me. You may call it cheating, but I'm gonna learn what comes up on other peoples papers and do my normal studying as well. Every little helps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Michelle993

Theres no point in wasting your time. The OP wants to find answers to the mocks and no matter what you or I, or anyone else says he/she'll still look for them. Whats the point in just starting a argument and it'll get locked again. I think its best just to ignore it. I too want to see what other peoples mocks are, mine don't start till the start of March in anyways, and any help is useful to me. You may call it cheating, but I'm gonna learn what comes up on other peoples papers and do my normal studying as well. Every little helps.

I totally agree with this. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 777 ✭✭✭Mayoegian

Slightly ironic! Cheaters are wasting their time by cheating in their exams. It's not the way to go, it will not benefit you at all and it's breaking the examination rules. It's wrong on so many levels.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 913 ✭✭✭Ronan Keating

There'll be a
    bit of volcanoes, eathquakes, glaciers, rivers, rocks, maps, tsunamis and all that other
    stuff in the geography.

In biology there'll be
    bodies and animals and living things
    and all that kind of stuff coming up.

In history you'll have your bit of
    politics and wars
    and all that carry on.

In Business you'll have your
    ABQ's, communications, marketing, entepreneurs, business things, laws and qualities and all that kind of thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

I'm doing my mocks too, but my teachers haven't given any tips thus far. :(

Biology and Maths are my biggest worry. D:

They are not going to give you tips on what will be coming up in the Leaving Cert, so why are you sad about it amazes me. Do you want to tell you exactly what is coming on the whole papers.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement