Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iBert Safe-T Front Mounted Child Bicycle Seat (sold)

• 24-01-2010 9:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭

I have 2 of these for sale, used maybe 10 times last summer and in perfect condition. They work brilliantly, feel much safer than rear mounted seats and you can talk to your child while cycling.

Full details on the iBert website

€60 each or both for €100.

Located in Dublin 16.

ibert.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,644 ✭✭✭SerialComplaint

Any idea what age/weight/height of child this will fit? Had a quick look at the website, but can't find this mentioned.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,125 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

Any idea what age/weight/height of child this will fit? Had a quick look at the website, but can't find this mentioned.

From here:
    website wrote:
    The safe-T-seat is designed for children age 4 and under. The minimum age is 12 months as the child needs to be able to sit up well and hold the weight of a helmet on his/her head. The maximum height of the child that can use the safe-T-seat is 42 inches. Kids much taller than that will be uncomfortable. The recommended max weight is 38 lbs. Above 38 lbs and the maneuverability of the bike may be affected.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭quenching

Good question and I agree their website isn't the best, but I found the info eventually:
    Will it fit your kids?

The safe-T-seat is designed for children age 4 and under. The minimum age is 12 months as the child needs to be able to sit up well and hold the weight of a helmet on his/her head. The maximum height of the child that can use the safe-T-seat is 42 inches. Kids much taller than that will be uncomfortable. The recommended max weight is 38 lbs. Above 38 lbs and the maneuverability of the bike may be affected.

Halfway down this page here My kids loved being in them and still ask to use them but are now a bit too big and heavy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭quenching

Both now sold.

Advertisement