Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Compensation on Modules

• 24-01-2010 9:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 884 ✭✭✭

Hi sorry if this question has been asked before.

I got 2 Es in my exams but have a GPA of 2.7 so i'm hoping to compensate them and not have to pay the 230 quid for each.

On my SIS it has these two modules in semester two asking me to drop or keep these modules before the 29th (i think).

I clicked drop because my friend said if I didn't by the 29th, i'd have no choice but to repeat them. Is this true? I'm brickin' it here thinking I may have completely dropped these and now only have 50 credits as opposed to 60.

Did I do the right thing?

Cheers in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭IM0

1) Ring Program office
    2) get answer (the right one)

but yeah Ive heard of 2 compensations in same semester before, and your GPA is high enough for it and you've passed enough to compensate I think
    and Id also say that yes if you dont drop them by 29th then you'll be charged for them regardless if you later get compensated or not.

Id ring first though.

Advertisement