Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heads up for Beechdale and Hunterswood residences in Firhouse

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Yeah, I tend to agree on the odd choice of location. I'm sure if they'd approached ellier or one of the other developers sitting on land up there, they would have been more than happy to get it off their hands, in a "we pay for it, you build it and give us the land" arrangement.

Maybe ellier are insistent on going ahead with the developments though and that land was as close as they could get to the local amenties - buses and shop.

Irritates me though that it looks like they're going to tear up that junction again. Why?

There's also a piece of actual wasteland about 50m down the road on the opposite side of the road which is constantly being used by gangs and no doubt a nightmare for residents in beechdale. Why didn't they use that? :/

Advertisement