Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My username?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

Female who has just turned 40 or 41, thinking about having a mid-life crisis and affair sith a younger man.

Knows that the stereotypical "Death" in the long, draping black garb with the scythe doesn't exist, but at the same time, can feel that she is now being stalking by him with cold, deliberate malice. A predator, if you will, that never tires, never eats or sleeps, and will never, ever stop until he finally hunts her down. She, wizened, exhausted unable to put up even a feeble defence.

Or a man with the same prospects; just as good.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭BluesBerry

longshanks wrote: »
    you're definitely a man, everyone knows women don't use computers.
    granted there are a few that can use typewriters. for their jobs as secerataries

You should use your flux capiciter and go back in time and rewrite that post :p;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 884 ✭✭✭ya-ba-da-ba-doo

19 year old male.

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭DanGlee

MCMLXXV wrote: »

oor your startin to piss me offff...

LOL :D

On Topic. Female!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

19 year old male.

Probably.

This post is a bit of a giveaway.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

Yep this is what popped into my head, specifically its appearance in Napoleon Dynamite. So OP when I see your name I picture a lanky dork with a bad haircut and 80's glasses.

.... but then again that's my default mental image for nearly all'ya'all (no offence).

• Registered Users Posts: 24,068 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

TheZohan wrote: »
    Probably.

This post is a bit of a giveaway.

He sounds desperate, however old he is, and not too fussy about getting sloppy seconds.:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

A Caster maybe!?

caster-semenya-you-magazine-2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

BluesBerry wrote: »
    You should use your flux capiciter and go back in time and rewrite that post :p;)

i would but the delorean is all out of uranium, and i'm not fooling around with lightning anymore

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

73 year old hermaphrodite.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭BluesBerry

longshanks wrote: »
    i would but the delorean is all out of uranium, and i'm not fooling around with lightning anymore

Put some coal into the train and try god damn it :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭fonecrusher1

Didnt know where to ask this but I thought afterhours would give an honest answer.What was your initial thought when you saw my username.Male or female?
    thanks.

Well i don't like to make snap judgments based on usernames but i'd say you're definitely some sort of angry hermaphrodite, probably quite ugly & all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭lucky-colm

have you got two obvious lumps(tits) sticking out in front??

if so you are a female

but just to be sure have a feel down between your legs if you feel something like a small leg with a bag hanging of the top of it then you are a man

when you find out what you are write it down and stick it on your fridge door or somewhere you can find it easy so that the next time you forget you will easily be able to find out what you are

maybe next time post in the alzheimers thread they might have better advice for you on how to remember what you are:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭congo_90

pushing 40/50 female. Lost in a world of computers, cd's and ipods. Decided to join this as your son/daughter are on it and seem to talk to their friends about it. Or is that just me?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,068 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

lucky-colm wrote: »

if so you are a female What about moobs?

but just to be sure have a feel down between your legs if you feel something like a small leg with a bag hanging of the top of it then you are a man Could be where the kebabs are kept warm on the way home

when you find out what you are write it down and stick it on your fridge door or somewhere you can find it easy so that the next time you forget you will easily be able to find out

maybe next time post in the alzheimers thread:D It probably forgot about that

:P

congo_90 wrote: »
    pushing 40/50 female. Lost in a world of computers, cd's and ipods. Decided to join this as your son/daughter are on it and seem to talk to their friends about it. Or is that just me?
    :eek:
    gonna pm ya a phone no.
    ring these people first thing in the morning
    they can help you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭theboss80

if so you are a female

but just to be sure have a feel down between your legs if you feel something like a small leg with a bag hanging of the top of it then you are a man

when you find out what you are write it down and stick it on your fridge door or somewhere you can find it easy so that the next time you forget you will easily be able to find out what you are

maybe next time post in the alzheimers thread they might have better advice for you on how to remember what you are:D

EEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHAT? think u might need 2 see a G.P mate. my coinpurse hangs BELOW/UNDERNEATH me small leg not hanging of the top of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 884 ✭✭✭ya-ba-da-ba-doo

I thought afterhours would give an honest answer.

How silly of you.

theboss80 wrote: »
    EEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHAT? think u might need 2 see a G.P mate. my coinpurse hangs BELOW/UNDERNEATH me small leg not hanging of the top of it.

thats either one "small" leg or one helllll! of a bag

• Closed Accounts Posts: 391 ✭✭btard

Everyone knows there are no women on the interwebz. Therefore you must be male.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭citizen_p

male cos your on the interweb and arent involved in pron or have said "im female :mad:"

and you were born in 1990

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭sKepTics_George

Don't be silly there are no females on the internet.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭smiley girl

Didnt know where to ask this but I thought afterhours would give an honest answer.What was your initial thought when you saw my username.Male or female?
    thanks.

I just want to know why you're asking this question anyway? Also, After Hours won't give you an honest answer!!!
    But my initial thought was you were older and feel young / want to be young. Or you're a teenager and think you'll be young forever!!!!!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Is that you Jebus

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I'd probably guess male. Don't know why. Maybe if I went through your posts I'd get a sense of who you are deep down.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

My first thought was too old do not want!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭congo_90

gonna pm ya a phone no.
    ring these people first thing in the morning
    they can help you

Well you can pm me but check my previous posts or my profile.. you'll soon learn the truth ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭flanum

pre-op tranny?

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭pfishfood

Midlife crisis?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭m@cc@

Male or female?
    thanks.

Miss Cell-anus

Advertisement