Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Solar/ SamY

Options
  • 24-01-2010 10:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭

Has anyone got one of these fitted to their vans. They are very expensive so we want to be sure about it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭Aidan_M_M

How much were you quoted , can I ask?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭Aidan_M_M

At the risk of sounding stupid , these have the solar panel on the back of the dish , right? So if you're locked on to Astra , looking East , and it's afternoon... with the sun in the East... what good are they? Or am I taking it up wrong?

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭bido

Has anyone got one of these fitted to their vans. They are very expensive so we want to be sure about it.[/QUOTE]

I believe they are very good ,we have the camos fitted, if you give Liam O Brien from Aertec A buzz. he would sort you out .

P +353 1 6219881
    F +353 1 6219881

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Bessa

Aidan_M_M wrote: »
    How much were you quoted , can I ask?[/QUOTE

2,800 fitted.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Bessa

At the risk of sounding stupid , these have the solar panel on the back of the dish , right? So if you're locked on to Astra , looking East , and it's afternoon... with the sun in the East... what good are they? Or am I taking it up wrong?[/QUOTE]

No you are correct, but we would not be looking at TV in the afternoon.

• Advertisement
Advertisement