Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PVC Double Glazing - Wexford

Options
  • 24-01-2010 10:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭

Am looking to get a couple of doors and maybe some windows (depending on price!) replaced. Currently have cheap badly fitted wooden double glazing. Can anyone recommend anyone in the Wexford Area other than Senator? Am few miles outside Wexford town

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭badgerhowlin

Try
    weather glaze -> I go a quote from them on windows and them seen good. there sales team are very helpfull.
    Clonattin Road , Gorey, Co. Wexford
    Ireland

Also
    weather seal systems, havent talked to them yet will try them this weekend
    all you will find on them on the net is that they are in enniscorthy and a mobile number but i got PMed about them from aother tread.

Just say the date you posted. if you have been sorted let me know how you got on

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭guideanna

Hi Bazu, i used Weather Seal, had never heard of them but other half got their name from a neighbour and the guy we dealt with was lovely, we were very frank about what we wanted...good quality at the VERY best price. And that's what we got, same product MJ was giving us for a lower price.
    Weather glaze prices were one of our higher quotes. I'd try Munster Joinery too. We got a good price off them just got a crap rep who didn't know what she was on about and had to "check wit the boss" to neogiate anything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭jwshooter

moloney windows there from wx and have a good reputation

Advertisement