Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spray Tan - Cork

Options
  • 24-01-2010 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭

have a wedding coming up soon - any recommendations for a salon that does spray tanning and how much should I expect to be paying?

Ta!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

Falveys Pharmacy in Douglas. €35. Incredible and they're really sweet!

It is indeed. i've had it done there for events and a wedding I went too. there are different levels/colours you can pick :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

that's the place by Tesco (oooh, another poster got there first!!!).............nice one - thanks vinta81

You're welcome :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Ho chi feen

Pictures?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭smileysurfer

Susan Ryans Beauty salon on South Main street are fantastic and prices are very reasonable.
    They use the St Tropez tan.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

how much are they please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Ho chi feen

Tan Me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 LadyLee

I saw a place on Noth main street (a hair dresser & hair salon) that do the spray tan for E20... Now I havent used it but I am gonna try it... But if you dont get time to do a test run you cant go wrong with a quality salon like Susan Ryans....

Advertisement