Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tips for selling a dress

• 25-01-2010 12:23am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭

So. The mammy has decided to get rid of a fancy dress. She used it for my sisters wedding and thats that.
    Anyways bottom line. What do I need to say to sell this on adverts? I'm guessing colour and size but what else can be said?
    Easy peasey to sell anything else tbh but clothes!? :confused: Any tips well taken. Will need to be putting it up this week on adverts.
    Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Sparklebox

You'll need to tell them what condition the dress is in, how many times it has been worn etc.

also make sure when your taking the pictures of it that its against a plain wall and that the room is well lit.....so off putting when the picture is against someones bedroom wallpaper or on their bed or something, and it will make the dress look better too!

Also good idea to mention where you are based and if postage and the price of it, if thats an option.

If your willing to allow the buyer to view/try on the dress before they buy it mention that too!

Have a look at similar products on adverts.ie/ebay etc that have sold and take tips from that!
    Hope thats helpful!:D

Advertisement