Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trouser repair

Options
  • 25-01-2010 2:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭

Where in town can i get a pair of trousers fixed? Catch came off them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭lucianot

There is a place on Middle Street, besides the church upstairs the restaurant painted on red. I can't remember the name of the restaurant, sorry.
    It would be on the left of the Gaelic theater "Taidhbhearc", upstairs.

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭Moycullen1

Just so you dont innocently cause offense the guy working on middle street is deaf and dumb. You need to write down your details and instructions on a piece of paper for him. He is very good. His room is on the first floor up a grotty stairs above Vina Mara I think.

The other place you can go to is that little mens shop accross from the Abbey. Although the guy in there is a little bit eccentric and expensive and can take his time he is also good.

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭lucianot

Moycullen1 wrote: »
    Just so you dont innocently cause offense the guy working on middle street is deaf and dumb. You need to write down your details and instructions on a piece of paper for him. He is very good. His room is on the first floor up a grotty stairs above Vina Mara I think.

The other place you can go to is that little mens shop accross from the Abbey. Although the guy in there is a little bit eccentric and expensive and can take his time he is also good.

He is unable to hear or speak.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭unJustMary

Or there's Olga on Lower Abbeygate St, near Book Exchange. She's new, and hardworking, and charged me a very reasonable price to take up trousers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

McDonagh as already mentioned down by the Corn Store the guy is brilliant, fixed a suit pants for me flawlessly everyone else told me were impossible to repair.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

unJustMary wrote: »
    Or there's Olga on Lower Abbeygate St, near Book Exchange. She's new, and hardworking, and charged me a very reasonable price to take up trousers.

Went to Olga... did a fine job! A+ rating.

Advertisement