Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forgot CSIS password

Options
  • 25-01-2010 2:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

I forgot the password for my user account on the CSIS system, how do I go about getting it reset? Couldn't find any info on it on the website.

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭mid

JellyBeana wrote: »
    I forgot the password for my user account on the CSIS system, how do I go about getting it reset? Couldn't find any info on it on the website.

Cheers
    I think you have to contact Liam O Riordan in room CS2-004 or if you havent changed the password you were given in week1, then you might be able to get it from Margaret Cahill.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

mid wrote: »
    I think you have to contact Liam O Riordan in room CS2-004 or if you havent changed the password you were given in week1, then you might be able to get it from Margaret Cahill.

Give Liam a shout and he should be able to reset your password for you. Tony Molloy will be able to do it for you too he sits somewhere along the CS2 corridor although I can't remember which office it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭bazkennedy

Tony should be in the corner (oposite to the labs) iirc

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

rmacm wrote: »
    Give Liam a shout and he should be able to reset your password for you. Tony Molloy will be able to do it for you too he sits somewhere along the CS2 corridor although I can't remember which office it is.

Good ol' Tony. I remember having exchanges with him before. Such a pleasant, cheerful man. He was extremely polite.

I'd suggest going to Liam ;)

Advertisement