Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing Dog

Options
  • 25-01-2010 5:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭

Dog missing in the moycullen area.
    The dog has been missing for over a month now he is my parents dog and thought I would try here to see if anybody has seen him.
    He is a bearded collie,black and white quite a small dog for the breed a very friendly dog especially with children,with a collar but no i.d tag.I have checked with the pound etc but no sightings of him.Any information would would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

hope you get the little chap back.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

have you got any pics??

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Post in Lost/Found too.
    Moved to County.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭F.Galway

Ill try and get a pic if they have any at home of him, forgot to say his name is benji but to be honest he just came over to nayone who made any sort of noise! I

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

gud luck

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭dec25532

Did the dog just disappear one day or what were the circumstances. Hard to imagine the dog being stolen because the pound is just full of dogs waiting to be homed. Did the neighbours have any sightings of him?

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭F.Galway

Someone had mentioned seeing him a few days after wandering around moycullen village but this was only in passing and a few days after so went to have a look but no sign of him.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,899 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

dec25532 wrote: »
    Did the dog just disappear one day or what were the circumstances. Hard to imagine the dog being stolen because the pound is just full of dogs waiting to be homed. Did the neighbours have any sightings of him?

Loads of dogs are being stolen especially purebreeds. Have you reported it missing to the nearest Garda Station as that is your first requirement ?. Did it have a name & address tag & is it microchipped ?.

Advertisement