Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wireless available anywhere in grafton / dawson area

Options
  • 25-01-2010 10:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭

Heading up to Dublin from the sticks today for a meeting, is there any places for lunch in the Grafton street / kildare street / dawson street area with wireless?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭dafunk

Sorry Mods. Half asleep. Put this in the wrong forum. Move to Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Ok, Galway -> Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭cute_cow

Not sure if this is what you are looking for, but shows locations in Ireland, incuding Dublin.
    http://www.bitbuzz.com/locations/

Also check out Eircom, they have free wifi spots all over Dublin, but you need to sign up to get a username and password.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Stephen's Green shopping centre I think?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,415 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

There's a starbucks around there i think with free wifi, maybe on Dawson Street? You got my hopes up by leaving the question mark out of the thread title by the way, i thought it was the start of some big wifi initiative :o

• Advertisement
Advertisement