Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

dublin and surrounding area..?

• 25-01-2010 12:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭

Have a week off this week (thanks DIT :D) and don't really want to waste it on COD!!

Does anyone know off good locations to shoot, within about half an hour / 45 min from Foxrock? i'm in a car but petrol money is tight so thats about the limit. having said that, i appreciate half an hour north isn't that far so that could be stretched, but i'm more thinking wicklow. Blessington lakes came to mind, but would love other thoughts. Landscape and nature is what i do really, but other suggestions would be great!

Lets hope for interesting weather!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

Well I know its town, but there's a photowalk happening tonight down along the Liffey... There's a post in here about it...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭alexlyons

ye i saw that, dont know if i can make it, although some of the previous photos look incredible!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,256 ✭✭✭LeoB

Glendalough can be nice but its very overcast at the moment. I like the area around Woodenbridge. To the Northside,for a bit of culture;) Take a walk along the Liffey up to the Four courts, Collins Barracks, Botanic gardens,Ardgillen Pk near Balbriggan and just 5minutes off M1. Enjoy the week off.

Advertisement