Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flirting with Tar

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Dunno if you got a prize, mine was funny. I had to get a guy and when they gave me a pic of him I was in teh background..I emailed him a bomb!

be seen by you sat!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

I had to get a guy and when they gave me a pic of him I was in teh background

Funny!

be seen by you sat!

A date!!! YEeees!!

IN YOUR FACE Abigayle!! Muh hahahahaha !

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Hai Tar..anim_26.gif

Whatcha wearing atm?:pac:

/ and you are not allowed to say Larianne.:cool:

*waves at Larianne*

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Larianne wrote: »
    A date!!! YEeees!!

IN YOUR FACE Abigayle!! Muh hahahahaha !
    If looking at me from afar counts :p
    Hai Tar..anim_26.gif

Whatcha wearing atm?:pac:

/ and you are not allowed to say Larianne.:cool:

*waves at Larianne*
    jeans..just jeans...one button done up :pac:

• Advertisement

smiley-happy114.gif

Hello!!:pac:

Eyes up...no wait down..no stop that! Avert!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Ahaha! Only found this forum now.

Lia_lia wrote: »
    Ahaha! Only found this forum now.

/offers flirting coupon ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

• Advertisement

Oh no, the masses know!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭hitlersson666

i want pics of you!!! how do we not know ur some 48 y/o pedo from kinsale! i asked coz that has happened to me

I'm not supposed to be?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,399 ✭✭✭✭maameeo

*flirt*

i dont have to say anything, im sitting beside him... om nom

She can't talk atm, call back tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 12,399 ✭✭✭✭maameeo

She can't talk atm, call back tomorrow

i can type ;) who needs hands

squeeze your fingers of your left hand while you do it(anybody else know what that is for? ;)), type with your right and keep going.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

no. he is a massive fagot. he is nowhere near what HEGA should be. you are a small pathetic person if you believe him for HEGA. think your still rightous? ill bait the barnacles off ya

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

*bumps*

Sigh...

I haz a loves for yuu. Eet is unnaturaal for meech. I've neffer felt deez wai abowt a womans beefor.

*Seductive eyes*

• Advertisement

oh your lovely lady bumps...

our lady love may be taboo...makes it better cha..think? If I was a dude you totally would giz a tarection :pac:

<_<

*flutter*

• Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

Met her for the first time friday & I think I'm in love, OMFG she's Gorgeous!

Call me ;)

I didn't get your number, alas...unfortunate for jemmy. ;):p

Hey, tar!

/Still sticking it to em'...

Keep it up!! :pac:

those two last lines and their hidden agendas ...hehehe.

/sticks it to her

I want some Tar lovin'.

Gimme some.

Now!

:)

We'll need 4e, the machine in the bathroom, and a lot of time.

YAY \0/

What machine in the bathroom? :confused:

I have €4 though!

Oooooooh I get it now. :o Scarlit.

Actually there does not need to be any purchasing.. ;)

• Advertisement

YAY \0/

What machine in the bathroom? :confused:

I have €4 though!

Oooooooh I get it now. :o Scarlit.
    Lmao, love the innocent minded ones :pac:
    Actually there does not need to be any purchasing.. ;)

I'd never be so reckless..

>_>

Dear diary... jackpot!

<_<

Advertisement