Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best thing about Tar?

Options
  • 25-01-2010 1:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭

Personally, I'm going to say it's how he makes me feel as a person.

I know it's a bit vague, general, pathetically sappy and kinda creepy but it's still true. Without Tar, I don't know if I'd genuinely have the courage to be me.

So, admirers from afar (for now!), what do you think is the best thing about the one and only (at least until genetic cloning techniques catch up with my plans) Tar?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

The ambiguity.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

/looks down.

The ambiguity

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

Everything

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

The open-mindedness.

Tar is filthy.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,399 ✭✭✭✭maameeo

Sarky wrote: »

Tar is filthy.

true in so many ways... >_>

Oh best thing about Tar... his head of course :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

maameeo wrote: »

...... both of them...... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

The boobs in the sig

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭phlegms

His elbows. I would ruin those elbows given a chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭neil_

His dedication to our counter strike clan is simply heroic at times. Most people have doubts about whether taking computer games so seriously is really worth it, but Tar just soldiers on. God bless you Paul.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

neil_ wrote: »
    His dedication to our counter strike clan is simply heroic at times. Most people have doubts about whether taking computer games so seriously is really worth it, but Tar just soldiers on. God bless you Paul.
    Thank you neil. That means a lot coming from our strat master. Even if he disgraced the team by getting kicked out of fibbers twice, yes, I reveal your shame!
    phlegms wrote: »
    His elbows. I would ruin those elbows given a chance.
    You may just get that chance at trinners beers..if bythewoods doesn't kill you first, you know how she gets about my elbows.
    maameeo wrote: »

Can't wait til you get home tonight and I can show you you're right...didn't go to boots for nuthin'

• Advertisement

The Tar Bubble. That aura of awesomeness that touches everything in a 3 ft radius of his radius.

That or those eyelashes he is growing for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭mr biazzi

Hello,

Who the hell is tar??

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭smegmar

only the most awesome person ever.

to know Tar is to Love Tar. Tar makes everything right with wisdom and sexiness

I trust you understand now mr biazzi.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

Tar is the first and last person I think of in my day. Having shook Tar's hand last night, I'm never washing this hand again.

Ilovetaraldarionforeverandeverandeverandeverandeverandever!

this could get messy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

Only if you let it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,144 ✭✭✭✭Cicero

lol-cats_IBeleiveYouHaveMyCompu-tar.jpg

ah master wants me back!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

HEGA

• Advertisement

I have a feeling I'm about to read 30 posts about Hardcore e-sports gaming action..and that's before I get t your pm

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Sapsorrow

The bootiful hair and hysterical giggle of course!!!

The bootiful hair and hysterical giggle of course!!!

*giggles*

oh you noticed that did you >_>

:D

*twirls haor*

so manly right now (:

*twirls haor*

Can I have a go on it sometime? ....your hair that is ;)

Can I have a go on it sometime? ....your hair that is ;)

yes :o ooooh you meant my hair..not so sure now...just be carefuk

ah crap a fruedian sex..slip I mean SLIP!!!

(:

Oh Oh you can be like the Irish Noel Fielding!! A Sexually ambiguous fashionista with fabulous hair!

NoelFielding.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

Tar really needs to grow her hair again

Oh Oh you can be like the Irish Noel Fielding!! A Sexually ambiguous fashionista with fabulous hair!

NoelFielding.jpg
    lmao! With a lot more giggles of course.
    Nightwish wrote: »
    Tar really needs to grow her hair again

Yep, it's on it's way back...should be back by the time I stay with khrystyna in the summer ;)

Yep, it's on it's way back...should be back by the time I stay with khrystyna in the summer ;)

That'll give me something to look forward to, I'll put extra spuds on this time! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

His love of rhinestones! :D

Advertisement