Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best thing about Tar?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

His haor and his iii's.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

That'll give me something to look forward to, I'll put extra spuds on this time! ;)
    ooooh sweeeeeeet...sowwy about eating them all lol.
    His love of rhinestones! :D
    /dons jacket :D
    Fago_25 wrote: »
    His haor and his iii's.

;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

This song was written about Tar, and if you watch closely you can see clips of her in her bikini

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

I'd sure as hell watch TAR'S bay!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

/runs around with buoy and inflated breasts

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

/runs around with buoy and inflated breasts

You taking the piss out of me? :pac:

Hahahah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Can I be your buoyfriend?

You taking the piss out of me? :pac:

Hahahah
    always :pac:
    Sarky wrote: »
    Can I be your buoyfriend?

/butterflies

Advertisement