Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

exam results

Options
  • 25-01-2010 1:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭

When and how are the results made available?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

Because of the delays caused by snow you should expect results around the 1st of Feb according to my course coordinator :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭BC

They are usually made available here: modularisation.dit.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭Naikon

Knowing DIT, as late as possible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 fdegir

I'm trying to contact Kevin Street exams office but noone answering and same message is keep running about postponed exams.

Does anyone know when exams results will be available for Kevin Street? When we can login and see exam results using selfservice.dit.ie?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭joeybloggs

They normally have a calendar for when the faculty have their module/exam board meeting, but can't seem to find it this year. It's a fair ascertain to say with the rescheduled exams, they will probably be later this year for the majority of us.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭Naikon

The exam board meeting for DT211 is tomorrow. I suspect the xmas results for 228/249/211 will be out pretty soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭Dufresne

Module board meetings have been going on all week. The exams office have been working flat out to fit them all in. However they are shortstaffed at the moment - staff are leaving and not being replaced.

The word on the street is that the Exams Office will close next week for two days - possibly Weds and Thurs to get the results up online.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,015 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Dufresne wrote: »
    Module board meetings have been going on all week. The exams office have been working flat out to fit them all in. However they are shortstaffed at the moment - staff are leaving and not being replaced.

The word on the street is that the Exams Office will close next week for two days - possibly Weds and Thurs to get the results up online.
    So they wont be online until end of next week :rolleyes: , Would be nice to know the results you got before going back to college :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Nick

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭Dufresne

Year coordinators will have results - They're just not supposed to give them out as a lot of students haven't paid fees. No access to results will deter this somewhat.

Having said that - some coordinators are not aware of this either and will gladly give them out.

Getting them Mon or Thurs won't make a massive difference - If you've passed you'll be happy - if not - you get a few more days to hope you have passed.

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭sonic.trip

Anyone got results yet??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭TheBandit

Mine came through. Proving once again that exams are the bane of my life. Did very well in all subjects for the CA but the exams I didn't do as well in. Failed one, which is harsh because I think I did a lot better but hey, what can you?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,140 ✭✭✭deadduck

my results aren't up yet. must be putting them up on a phased basis.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭docentore

Am I really screwed if I see "Repeat All Components"??

docentore wrote: »
    Am I really screwed if I see "Repeat All Components"??

No, contact your relevant lecturer regarding the continual assessment portion, and then study during the summer for your repeat examination

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 30d1a1

everyone get their results ?

got my exam pin reminder in the email there last Thursday which usually indicates you can access your records, but couldn't get in,

got another reminder yesterday but still got the "your exam boards are on going" etc....

doing Computer Engineering, has anyone else gotten their's from Kevin St ?

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭sonic.trip

30d1a1 wrote: »
    everyone get their results ?

got my exam pin reminder in the email there last Thursday which usually indicates you can access your records, but couldn't get in,

got another reminder yesterday but still got the "your exam boards are on going" etc....

doing Computer Engineering, has anyone else gotten their's from Kevin St ?

yep got mine last thursday, DIT kevin street. you should have them by now I'd say if not contact the person in charge of your modules.

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭Ronanc1

ha funnily enough im prob the last without mine seems first year biomeds are the last, we were told today tho that they might be out thursday heres to hoping ha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,140 ✭✭✭deadduck

dt074, comms and comp eng, still not up!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭68 lost souls

My results still arent up. I heard they wont be out till the 23rd.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭candy19

Still havn't got my exam results yet. However I know mines are out tomorrow.

There has been a list posted up on the exams office door in Aungier St of the dates that the exam results will be released online if that helps!

Good luck everyone :)

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭GirlatdRockShow

only got two results so far,and apparently one isn't even right!
    still waiting on two more.:mad:

still no sign of them being put up, and cannot get through to anyone in the exams office in Kevin Street, I see things haven't changed much in my year out ...

will giv it til tomorrow before I go for a 3 hour trek to the city centre

woo

rang the exams office today

AND GOT THROUGH :eek::eek::eek:

had to de-activate then re-activate my account, so got the results sorted :D

supposidly mine were out since last week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭miss no stars

got mine today but they aren't "due" til tomorrow

relief, relief!

Oh the suspense nearly killed me and I actually looked from behind my fingers but it's all over for now, I did pass the lot :D

Advertisement