Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spanish & English Speaking Electrical Engineer

Options
  • 25-01-2010 2:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭

Hi,
    This is a long shot but I thought worth a try, its not a job listing as such more a contact that I'm looking for to discuss some projects in Argentina.

The project that we are currently looking at is the engineering, procurement and construction of the Power Plant for an infrastructural development.

Ideally we want to engage with an Electrical installation contractor locally to act as our sub-contractor. To this end it may be better for us to have an individual Electrical Engineer on board as a direct employee to ensure that there is no communications barrier.

Please PM if you think you might be interested or have any contacts that you think might.
    Thanks.
    Clint

PS. Mods, just let me know if this is in the wrongplace, but I thought it best to ask the electrical guys on here directly as opposed to adverts.ie

Advertisement