Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fulham at home?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Bodie Doyle

Great result last night. Big Tom is the man. We play with more fluidity when he is on the pitch. We deserved a bit of luck for the Bentley goal after all the dodgy decisions against us lately. The Liverpool result puts us in a great position. I know its against all things Tottenham but do we hope for an Ar**nal victory tonight against Villa?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭mushykeogh

I know its against all things Tottenham but do we hope for an Ar**nal victory tonight against Villa?

Absolutely, were not going to catch the goons now so hopefully they put a dent in villa's aspirations. Tough game saturday but i think playing away might actually suit us a bit better. A win would be brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

mushykeogh wrote: »
    Absolutely, were not going to catch the goons now so hopefully they put a dent in villa's aspirations. Tough game saturday but i think playing away might actually suit us a bit better. A win would be brilliant.
    I feel so dirty makes me wanna cry :(

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Bodie Doyle

mushykeogh wrote: »

After Villa tonight they have Man u, Chelsea and then Liverpool. If they drop a fair few points we could catch them. I am not saying we will finish above them at the end of the season but by the end of Feb we may be a lot closer to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

Some difference having Luka on the left with Bale overlapping. I think that's what we've missed in the last few games. Perhaps Nikko can have a spell on the right but he shouldn't displace Luka again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭el diablo

SuprSi wrote: »
    Some difference having Luka on the left with Bale overlapping. I think that's what we've missed in the last few games. Perhaps Nikko can have a spell on the right but he shouldn't displace Luka again.
    good result and decent performance. Very difficult game against Birmingham on Saturday. Anyone know when Lennon's back?

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

lennon may be back sat week but there talks of a small op now which would result in him being out for a few more weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

mickman wrote: »
    lennon may be back sat week but there talks of a small op now which would result in him being out for a few more weeks

frustrating as hell. the were saying he could be back for the leeds match last week and now its later again......

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭awkwardboy

Need Lennon back asap. Looking a bit toothless without him and we really need him for when Villa come to the Lane.

• Company Representative Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Gamesnash.ie: Pat

I feel so dirty makes me wanna cry :(

+ 1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

0-0 draw for Villa and Arse tonight,happy enough with that and Pools draw last night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

looks like eidur has signed on loan this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Dave11

Well....

I'm back and just about ok at this stage to type!!! Kinda had a late one after the match.... 06:50 I got back to the hotel!!! :eek:

Anyhow.... My prediction came right!! 2-0 :D

Now.... don't get me wrong the result was great but i didn't think the performance was that good really and I think a better team then Fulham would have taken us apart! Maybe it's that they were playing so poorly it sort of crept into our play but anyhow...

Bale, Modric and Palacios really stood out for me and I thought all three played very well.

Dawson, King and Huddlestone had good solid games but didn't really light the place up.

Defoe was very quiet and I'm actually beginning to think a seat on the bench may not do him any harm...can't believe I'm saying that:eek:

The two that dissappointed me were Crouch and Mr Bentley!! For someone who is so tall big Crouchy wins feck all in the air!! He had some nice touches in the second half and I think thats prob what most people will remember but all in all over 90mins I thought he was very poor! Bentley has lost it all together as far as I can see.... Now wether it's Harry's fault or what I don't know but that lad has zero confidence! I swear he looked nervous every time he got the ball and I lost count of the amount of times his first touch was backwards rather then forward whenever he received the ball!!!

Was good to be back in the Lane and hopefully won't be to long before I'm back!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

So now we will win every game that Bale starts in, right? Right?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

Kold2 wrote: »
    The next 23 anyway :D wrap him in bubble wrap Harry

• Registered Users Posts: 7,732 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

Kold2 wrote: »

No, we just won't lose any of the next 23 league games :)

Advertisement