Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blacknight down?

Options
  • 25-01-2010 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭

Is www.blacknight.com down atm? I'm trying to log in to my control panel but the site is not responding for me. Everywhere else is accessible so it isn't my internet.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

They seem to be having some issues at the moment

http://www.blacknightstatus.com/server_monitor.php

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Guru Maith Agut

Barstewards!! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Yep me too

Can't get my mail or site atm

Seven Worlds will Collide

Seems to be a network issue at their datacenter

edit:
    Summary: At 3:35 pm we started experiencing routing issues in one of our facilities. I.e. InterXion. We're working as fast as possible to resolve this routing issue and we hope to have it backup ASAP.

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Guru Maith Agut

Mine is back thankfully. :D

• Advertisement

They've updated their status page
    Update: 15:50 Any connectivity coming in via INEX LAN2 and Cogent was unavailable. This issue affects AS39122 in it's entirety, i.e. not InterXion only. Both DEG and InterXion customers are affected due to the nature of this issue.

Update: 15:58 The issue has been resolved. The cause and the fix will be documented and we'll publish a full RFO when it's available.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Sorry for not replying sooner

There was a network issue which affected connectivity to sites, email etc.,

Our CTO will be posting more details once we've got all the information

Advertisement