Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kingfisher gym membership

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

savic04 wrote: »

They finally sorted the showers in there, they were brutal for ages
    That was a big bugbear of mine! Bloody things were ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 winky72

€525....... Fcuk me you got ripped off

Winky, you wouldn,t be one of the managers in kingfisher by any chance would you??? Seeing you only joined after this thread started.[/QUOTE]

Def. not one of the managers there and anyway the posts on kingfisher have being going on for a long time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16 rayraydrummer

hey this is kinda off topic but im a small bit over weight maybe by a stone or 2 and just wondering i got some monster mass supplement is it a wise choice to take this and train or better to take lcarnitine and train to try rip up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 472 ✭✭J-Fit

hey this is kinda off topic but im a small bit over weight maybe by a stone or 2 and just wondering i got some monster mass supplement is it a wise choice to take this and train or better to take lcarnitine and train to try rip up

Neither. If you are overweight you need to get your regular eating patterns in check before you ever even consider a supplement. Of the two supplements you mention, monster mass is a weight gainer shake and l-carnitine has been proven ineffective in laboratory tests, in any case it is not suitable for your goals. Forget supplements. There is no magic pill that will make you lose fat. All of the tv gadgetary and gimmicks are so ineffective I can't believe they are allowed to be publicised.

First and foremost get your calories in check. If you are eating more than you burn off you will store it as fat. This goes for every diet under the sun from low carb to low fat. When you know what your daily caloric limit is, look at the individual food groups that constitute your eating patterns. Limit yourself to fruit, vegetables, lean meats, eggs and oats and eliminate manmade foods from your diet. This is the best start you can make. Forget the gimmicks and the fads because the answer is right on your doorstep.

I hope this helps.

Advertisement