Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

mini moto

• 25-01-2010 6:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

Hello everyone,

I'm thinking of getting a mini moto or a mini dirt bike for around E150. Does anyone have one? Whats the max speed for a mini moto or mini dirt bike with 50cc engine? And does anyone know where i could get one in donegal or in Northern Ireland around Derry? :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

I have one. Its some laugh. Fair dangerous though. Microbike.ie sell em for 150. They are decent enough. Dunno what the top speed is to be honest. Fast enough to hurt yourself off them anyways.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭user3

Do u wear a helmet while you driving ? And do u have to mix petrol with oil or not?

I didnt bother wearing my helmet. Was lucky actually. Nearly bust meself off the thing the day I got it. Was funny though. Yeah ya mix the petrol and two stroke. Smells lovely.

where did get your mini moto? From microbike.ie?

user3 wrote: »
    where did get your mini moto? From microbike.ie?

Yeah I won it on facebook from them. They are always doing competitions giving them away :)

here she is with her big brother and uncle

6096_110462946668_575886668_2700388_5783738_n.jpg

• Advertisement

Cool:D:D:D:D:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

Should get it painted to match the Gixxer Seany :D

KamiKazi wrote: »
    Should get it painted to match the Gixxer Seany :D

one of the lads was gonna do that for me. He worked in a print and design place but lost his job before I got the thing done :(

Advertisement