Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Real-life Tar flirtations go here!

Options
  • 25-01-2010 7:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭

This one time, Tar and I were playing a multiplayer game in a LAN centre in Galway, and I shot Tar in the face (in the game >_>), and I blew Tar a sexy kiss!

So when and where in real life have you flirted with Tar?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

I clicked my sparkley heels at him once. Seemed to impress...

Was at a Boards beers back in the day...

I'm working on another reunion....

Minus the smelly nerds........

;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

She is minnnnnne ALLLLLLLLL MINNNNNNNEEEEEEEE!

y'all stay away now or I scratch faces :mad:

/flutters eyelashes at Tar

hehehe :pac:

I know how to put on false eyelashes and I've mega big ones that I'm gonna use.. and flutter away at Tar. :p

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Larianne wrote: »
    I know how to put on false eyelashes and I've mega big ones that I'm gonna use.. and flutter away at Tar. :p
    Tar can always tell they are fake...tar still gets aroused :p
    Abigayle wrote: »
    She is minnnnnne ALLLLLLLLL MINNNNNNNEEEEEEEE!

y'all stay away now or I scratch faces :mad:

/flutters eyelashes at Tar

hehehe :pac:
    If I could say what I want to say
    I'd say I want to blow you--away
    Be with you every night
    Am I squeezing you too tight?
    If I could see what I want to see
    I want to see you go down--on one knee...on both knees

artistic license :pac:
    I clicked my sparkley heels at him once. Seemed to impress...

Was at a Boards beers back in the day...

I'm working on another reunion....

Minus the smelly nerds........

;)
    They impressed me a lot! I was but jailbait back then, ah memories :D

Sarky wrote: »
    This one time, Tar and I were playing a multiplayer game in a LAN centre in Galway, and I shot Tar in the face (in the game >_>), and I blew Tar a sexy kiss!

So when and where in real life have you flirted with Tar?

I miss it so, good ole galway and all the shooting things in faces, boy howdy

Tar introduced me to a buddha bag once, well me and 3 other gingers.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

God that a was a dirty filthy night...these stories all sound so odd, funny that theya re true :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Gingers? That IS filthy.

They impressed me a lot! I was but jailbait back then, ah memories :D

:o

You grew nicely though. ;)

:o

You grew nicely though. ;)

That night is private!

not any more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Anyway, tis not a bad thing like...;)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

i got me cock out at a lan but all i got back was eyelashes. waste of $$$ tbh

That was not DotA in your pants...fool me once shame on me

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

I knew I had a real life encounter with Tar!
    I knew that was him in the photo....strange interesting silent creature that he was that night.

Galway : Over 3 years or so ago

DannieMcQ organises a mini boards beers in Galway. A young innocent ToniTuddle has never heard of such a website.
    Off we trot to the Blue Note and along comes some random folks.
    I take photos of these interesting folks....they are afraid of me and stare oddly. One young thing in particular.....Tar!

The photo was taken shortly after I kneed DannieMcQ in the balls...that's another story though.

ToniTuddle wrote: »
    The photo was taken shortly after I kneed DannieMcQ in the balls...that's another story though.

Story exchange! If you do, I'll tell you the one where Tar attacked a duck :pac:

ToniTuddle wrote: »
    I knew I had a real life encounter with Tar!
    I knew that was him in the photo....strange interesting silent creature that he was that night.

Galway : Over 3 years or so ago

DannieMcQ organises a mini boards beers in Galway. A young innocent ToniTuddle has never heard of such a website.
    Off we trot to the Blue Note and along comes some random folks.
    I take photos of these interesting folks....they are afraid of me and stare oddly. One young thing in particular.....Tar!

Oh dear! i demand to be PMed these pics :eek:
    Jog mah memory! Did I have short hair? I think I remember staring oddly...but that's a lot of nights with dannie..I love the blue note!
    I was quiet was I? hehehe.

knee him good! Did he tell you it was me?

Abitar wrote: »
    Story exchange! If you do, I'll tell you the one where Tar attacked a duck :pac:

That was a secret!!!!:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

If I could say what I want to say
    I'd say I want to blow you--away
    Be with you every night
    Am I squeezing you too tight?
    If I could see what I want to see
    I want to see you go down--on one knee...

I love that song! :D

As for RL flirtations, I'd have to be honest... He did try to flirt with me once, claiming to be "priesty Paul" ... He's very much in to Catholic role plays!
    :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Ok im gonna have to demand a picture of this Tar one to see what all the fecking hype is about. Is she actually good looking or is it one of them, lets make the fat person happy things?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

seanybiker wrote: »
    Ok im gonna have to demand a picture of this Tar one to see what all the fecking hype is about. Is she actually good looking or is it one of them, lets make the fat person happy things?

I'll go for the latter.

Tar is extremely fat. She makes Dawn French look like Nicole Richie.
    People just like her because they know there's plenty to go round! ;)

Also, fat girls try harder.

That was, of course, a terrible lie. Tar.Aldarion possesses the shapely curves of Jeri "7 of 9" Ryan.

• Advertisement

That was, of course, a terrible lie. Tar.Aldarion possesses the shapely curves of Jeri "7 of 9" Ryan.

Ànd more implants.

Well, fuck a duck :pac:

Oh you know I would!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Ohhh I'd Tar can I introduce you to 6 of 9????

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

As for RL flirtations, I'd have to be honest... He did try to flirt with me once, claiming to be "priesty Paul" ... He's very much in to Catholic role plays!
    :pac:
    Priesty Paul...oh i remember that night i was there:pac: Halloween allows a woman to dress up as all sort of things, even a priest:p
    seanybiker wrote: »
    Tar is a Goddess, you could say Aphrodite if you wanted...but i'mma say Hera myself:D
    Last time someone mentioned those words, the only retort they got was "you mean 36 of D?:p"

In other news, i once got my man hands all over Tar...was a glorious night so it was;)

/watches the others giving me the ol' stinkeye...

Priesty Paul...oh i remember that night i was there:pac: Halloween allows a woman to dress up as all sort of things, even a priest:p

Tar is a Goddess, you could say Aphrodite if you wanted...but i'mma say Hera myself:D

Last time someone mentioned those words, the only retort they got was "you mean 36 of D?:p"

In other news, i once got my man hands all over Tar...was a glorious night so it was;)

/watches the others giving me the ol' stinkeye...
    I am much like Hera hah

Of course you rmemeber that night, you are in the awesome pic of gangsta and priest :D

And that hands stuff was just between us..I wasn't expecting the happy ending

• Registered Users Posts: 12,399 ✭✭✭✭maameeo

i could write a book on this topic but im too busy flirting with tar... in real life...on the sofa by an open fire (crazy thing is i aint lying :D )

^^jealous!

Well will you tell him to be a bit more obvious around college so I can stalk him again.. thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

maameeo wrote: »
    i could write a book on this topic but im too busy flirting with tar... in real life...on the sofa by an open fire (crazy thing is i aint lying :D )

Pics or GTFO

Wait , I believe you .

Why ? well somebody has to be :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,399 ✭✭✭✭maameeo

^^jealous!

Well will you tell him to be a bit more obvious around college so I can stalk him again.. thanks!

shh, you didnt hear this from me but hell be in the library all week next week for study week (aka hot girl/guy spotting)
    good luck!

Advertisement