Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Real-life Tar flirtations go here!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

maameeo wrote: »
    i could write a book on this topic but im too busy flirting with tar... in real life...on the sofa by an open fire (crazy thing is i aint lying :D )

/starts car

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,399 ✭✭✭✭maameeo

Abitar wrote: »
    /starts car

back off bitch

/ninja stance

• Registered Users Posts: 12,399 ✭✭✭✭maameeo

Abitar wrote: »
    /ninja stance

no smilie fo yo!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

And that hands stuff was just between us..I wasn't expecting the happy ending
    Well that massage qualification does come in "handy" ;):pac:
    maameeo wrote: »
    i could write a book on this topic but im too busy flirting with tar... in real life...on the sofa by an open fire (crazy thing is i aint lying :D )
    Crazy thing is that you are probably feeding the Tar by hand too...:eek: I've been on that sofa, i've bloody slept on that sofa...so comfy!
    Larianne wrote: »
    Well will you tell him to be a bit more obvious around college so I can stalk him again.. thanks!
    If you dont notice the Tar, you dont deserve the Tar:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

If you dont notice the Tar, you dont deserve the Tar:p

:eek:

I think Tar now comes to college in a disguise coz I was soo good at the start!! And I'm always in the library.

Tis all started when the hair was chopped off.. hmm... connection I think so..

I'll be in the library Thursday and Friday, so Tar, just sit near the stairs will ya! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,160 ✭✭✭✭banshee_bones

^^jealous!

Well will you tell him to be a bit more obvious around college so I can stalk him again.. thanks!

Oh hes obvious enough...mayeb your not looking hard enough?!!
    I think Tar now comes to college in a disguise coz I was soo good at the start!! And I'm always in the library.

Oh hunny there are lots of libraries, he could be anywhere . . . *cough*Hamilton*cough

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Tis all started when the hair was chopped off.. hmm... connection I think so..

I'll be in the library Thursday and Friday, so Tar, just sit near the stairs will ya! ;)

Oh I'll be there :D

I'll pm you pics of me, she might be hard to find :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,144 ✭✭✭✭Cicero

....have some Michelin Star Steak Tartare Tar....

Robuchon__SteakTartare2_v1_60_-_Version_2.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

Cicero, you obviously don't like Tar much ... because if you did you'd know he's a vegetarian.

Flirt fail!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

Fago!

Cicero, you obviously don't like Tar much ... because if you did you'd know he's a vegetarian.

Flirt fail!

let_them_eat_cake_postcard_540x3241.jpg

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Cicero is trying his heart out, bless him :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

Cicero wrote: »
    let_them_eat_cake_postcard_540x3241.jpg

I accept your invite to this party. Can I bring Tar as my date and rub it in your face? ;) :pac:

It's inspired a new thread, me thinks...

Oh I'll be there :D

I'll be on the hunt 2moro... although I'm actually studying in the library now... so unless you trip me up I may not see you.

I'll be on the hunt 2moro... although I'm actually studying in the library now... so unless you trip me up I may not see you.

I was in there today, missed me, muahaha!

I was in there today, missed me, muahaha!

I think I just sit in the total opposite side to you....

Tis good, no distractions. ;)

think ya do, Im down by the windows downstairs and you are near the stairs on the upper level I guess!

think ya do, Im down by the windows downstairs and you are near the stairs on the upper level I guess!

Nope, nowhere near. I'm tucked away in a corner. :D

• Advertisement

There's not that many corners!

....bacon_my_heart.jpg

There's not that many corners!

Yes, it was a hint. Plus, it's a very quiet corner. One wouldn't get disturbed.

I'll be there tomorrow.

Won't be a very quiet corner :-o

I love crunch corners

Won't be a very quiet corner :-o

twas well quiet. :(

Oh I ended up in fibbers :<

Tonight?

Last night?

• Advertisement

Tomorrow night?

Advertisement