Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

who knows the email address of cancellation of NTL broadband?

• 25-01-2010 7:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭

hi,guys,

anyone could tell me the email address, which is regard to the NTL broadband. my broadband contract is due in next month, and i want to give them notice of cancellation. thus i did try to call them a few times in afternoon, nobody answered the phone. and also i looked up the UPC Website, no luck of finding email address.

it is a 'great' company to get broadband from!!

thx in advance.:D

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,500 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

it used to be
    resolutionteam@upc.ie

took two weeks for me to get a reply from it though,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 233 ✭✭bugfreebob

gilbert wrote: »
    hi,guys,

anyone could tell me the email address, which is regard to the NTL broadband. my broadband contract is due in next month, and i want to give them notice of cancellation. thus i did try to call them a few times in afternoon, nobody answered the phone. and also i looked up the UPC Website, no luck of finding email address.
    :D

I used <customer.support@upc.ie> to notify them on behalf of a relative recently. They ignored the email, but at least I had a dated receipt email and reference number to refer to when escalating it afterwards. Make sure to notify your bank separately. NTL are notorious for ignoring cease notifications and continuing to debit your bank account. If you want to be really sure, you might want to send a registered letter to their postal address.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭gilbert

Cabaal wrote: »
    it used to be
    resolutionteam@upc.ie

took two weeks for me to get a reply from it though,

got it, thank you very much.cabaal. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭gilbert

bugfreebob wrote: »
    I used <customer.support@upc.ie> to notify them on behalf of a relative recently. They ignored the email, but at least I had a dated receipt email and reference number to refer to when escalating it afterwards. Make sure to notify your bank separately. NTL are notorious for ignoring cease notifications and continuing to debit your bank account. If you want to be really sure, you might want to send a registered letter to their postal address.

thank you for a tip.that is very useful to me, ntl is kind of doggy company. phone their customer service for 20 mins, nobody pick up the phone.:mad:

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

Don.t forget to cancel your direct debit - which you do by informing your bank.

Do it in writing and keep a copy.

• Advertisement
Advertisement