Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap Heineken cans

Options
  • 25-01-2010 9:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭

I bought 3 [edit: 500ml] cans a couple of hours ago at SuperValu in Ballybane, they scanned at 1.30 each. They used to be 1.85 I think. Could be a bargain here for someone to get a trolleyful. I don't know if it applies to other SV shops or if it's a special offer or a mistake. I didn't complain tho' :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kraggy

Why did you only buy 3?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 481 ✭✭coldwood92

kraggy wrote: »
    Why did you only buy 3?
    yeah why not buy 5 or 10

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

I bought them for someone else, who wanted 3. I drink Stonehouse cider at 1.45

• Registered Users Posts: 45,491 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

check the sell-by date ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

09/2010

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭civis_liberalis

bonzodog2 wrote: »
    I bought them for someone else, who wanted 3. I drink Stonehouse cider at 1.45
    The sell-by date on Stonehouse Cider is dictated (allegedly) by how long it takes the liquid within to eat through the can.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

It'd be handy if you could use the Bargain Alert forum if the deal seems to be general and the Local Bargains thread if local.
    Thx

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement