Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meeting people in Swords

Options
  • 25-01-2010 9:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Hi all,

I live in Swords but most of my friends come from around city and southside. So when I go out on the weekend its usually to venues around Harcourt Street, Grafton Street, sometimes Templebar. An odd time Swords.

So basically I need a wingman or wingwoman(aka pivot) for Swords. If your the kind of person who thinks "I'm fit, attractive and still have a job in these times... yet I'm single/not overly successful in the relationship department", well don't worry, I can share with you what I have learnt over the past few years in terms of approaching new people, building attraction, rapport skills, confidence etc. Or if you already have good skillset even better :).

So if your interested in heading out in Swords for a bit of craic and meeting new people let me know.

- W!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭Michael B

Jalt wrote: »
    Hi all,

I If your the kind of person who thinks "I'm fit, attractive and still have a job in these times... yet I'm single/not overly successful in the relationship department", well don't worry, I can share with you what I have learnt over the past few years in terms of approaching new people, building attraction, rapport skills, confidence etc. Or if you already have good skillset even better :).

I'm all for people meeting new people in the area, I think that would be a great idea for a lot of people on Boards in and around Swords but are you for real mate? confused.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭EI111

Sounds like a crazy night out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭I_am_Jebus

Yep, I would be interested in meeting new people in Swords - but not so much to sit down and get relationship/life tips.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Jalt - This isn't a "Personal Ads" forum.

If someone would like to arrange a 'Swords Boards Beers' or the like fire away. But personal invites for drinkies, whatever - take it to a dating site...

Thanks,

HB

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement