Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Athlone animal welfare

Options
  • 25-01-2010 9:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭

Anyone out there know where they are located.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭time lord

Where who are located? If you want the I.S.P.C.A. they have a good web site for contact and location. They have some volunteers in Westmeath.

If you have an animal welfare issue they have all the powers to act and I,m pretty sure they are the only body who take cases to court.

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭martin1

Im nearly sure they are somewhere near the "Three jolly pigeons",or that general direction.................sorry dont be more details

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

I think they're out the Ballymahon road. Im not to sure but I think as you're leaving Athlone towards Ballymahon, its a left turn before the car garage! I could be wrong about the last detail. Just google Athlone ASPCA.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 HorseLover2010

Ok, The ISPCA National Animal Centre (Which Is The Head Office Of The ISPCA And were all the animals go to) Is located in Keenagh which is in Co, Lonfrd, Yes you go out the ballymahon road and continue straight out that road for about 20minutes (15 - 20KM) The ISPCA Is Located on R392 between Ballymahon & Lanesborough, Co. Longford.
    The National Animal Centre is open 7 days per week and visiting hours are between 11:30 and 4:00pm, Athlone SPCA Location - Lissoy, The Pigeons, Athlone, Co Westmeath... ISPCA Is an amazing chairy, Donation always always needed, this year more that ever, www.ispca.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭Knit wit

It's a little bungalow just past the jolly pigeons on the athlone side. You can usually find it with the aspca jeep parked outside.

• Advertisement
Advertisement