Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seamus Moore JCB Man...Where's He Gone??

Options
  • 25-01-2010 9:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Everyone knows who Seamus Moore!!! dont they. Anyway myself and a friend have become big fans lately! we've realised if our time comes tm and get the "John Boot" 6ft under without seeing Seamus "The HURR" Moore Live our lives would have been a waste of time!!

From wika we've found out he might own a pub in London but not sure how accurate tat is!!

So my question to any1 wit any bit of infomation on The HURR Moore would be greatly appricated!! Is he still gigging from pub to pub or has he parked up the Transit van for good!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭hyperbaby

He lives in London as far as i know and he does own a pub, it think it's called the Castle and is in the Cricklewood/Kilburn area(where else)?

Advertisement