Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hair Styling!

• 25-01-2010 10:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi ladies

Just wondering if/have any of you used training hairdressers to restyle your hair?
    I'm considering getting my hair cut up short, which would mean a total restyle as I have long hair. Can't really afford to pay restyle prices in a salon so considering going to a training college.
    Not to sound offensive in anyway, but is a restyle a bit risky? I like to think it'll be fine.

Any opinions?

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Sparklebox

It'll be fine I imagine I just hope your patient and have a load of time on your hands.

Got mine done in Robert Chambers (coloured though) and was there for hours! But on the positive side it was because the student was checking progress with her superior all of the time and was taking her time doing it and paying special care and attention and her progress was being checked and monitored. The result was perfect in the end so I wouldn't worry too much! You might be even better off as they pay such attention and are being watched by someone far more experienced so the likelyhood of something going wrong is minimal!:D

Advertisement