Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yay! soon to be a proud owner!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Ah great news. Harvey..thats a class name. Looking forward to seein the pics now! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭congo_90

So turns out Harvey is a girl so.... I give you....

Elly! :D:D
    Pics aren't resized so click on em for full size!
    630b6_thumb.jpg

5c144_thumb.jpg

b2aa8_thumb.jpg

The pics were took just as she was brought home. She loves playing with a ball i found in the shed which she burst.
    I took her out for a walk making sure to avoid other dogs until she gets vacinated etc.

She can certainly pull on the lead! :eek:
    Any tips to stop her pulling so hard? right now shes on he bed in the kitchen watching me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭congo_90

She's like my shadow haha. I'm in my bedroom now and she's just liein at the side of my bed.
    One interesting thing though is she keeps rubbing her head off the floor :confused:

Also the voucher given to me says 50 off 250. Not 100 :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Magenta

What a beautiful dog! She looks 100% Labrador to me, really gorgeous she is.
    It is fantastic that you went the rescue route, it's so rewarding.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Ah well done OP have loved following your story. Elly is one lucky girl...and shes gorgeous. She definitely looks 100% Lab to me aswell. She looks older than a year so obedience classes will be your best bet at this stage.

Advertisement