Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pet friendly self catering near the town and transport?

Options
  • 26-01-2010 12:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi, does anyone know of any self catering places that will allow pets in cork city area, husband is elderly cork city man,we have no transport.:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Oh dear I am not to sure, I know that hotel opened but that is just outside cork isnt it...I would say perhaps if you tried somewhere like Scoozi's that has an outside area they would not ming it is heated to so you will not get too cold...

To live in ? The post isn't too clear, what exactly do you need :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15 sullysmum

Sorry i meant to say for a couple weeks holiday.We did stay at a place in Bishops town and kinsale last time with pets but it was a few years ago and i havent got the contact details anymore, and before that we didnt have the pets.Thankyou. :)

Advertisement