Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loggin in to Fas Ecollege

Options
  • 26-01-2010 12:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi, did anyone else have a problem with logging in to the fas ecollege online courses? Its the first one I ever did and when I typed in username and password, it just came back to the logon page. I followed there instruction on enabling cookies and no luck. Any tips please....:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 OneStop

hi there, I had that problem too...it seems that it only works with Internet Explorer (not Safari or Firefox even!) Make sure you enable the cookies and all that then try it a couple of times and it should work. It can be very slow at times too so one has to be patient...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 rosehaven

Hi One Stop,

I won't give up hope, I will go into internet options and allow what is allowed and see if that helps. I've also contacted the help desk to see if they have any ideas. I'll just keep trying and as you said hopefully I get lucky. Thanks for your advise...

• Registered Users Posts: 31 sideshowbob23

i wouldn't hold my breath waiting for a reply if you email them (fás) they have a really strange set of rules about feedback, you should ring the tech support guy. I'm not sure i should post his name and no. here but i have it if you cant find it on the site.

Hi sideshowbob23,

After four days of trying to get into the course, I have succeedeed. It was not on my side the error was but with fas. A guy named A was my contact and he was great, sent me emails with the situation daily. I have now managed to login and take part in the course. Yipee.

rosehaven.

ah, good, what are you studying anyway?

• Advertisement

I'm studying Project Management. It's got 11 modules and has a lot of reading and writing involved. But it will be useful in the future.

i think thats whwat my brother in law does at ibm, its computer hardware and such like for me, tangling with A+ IT tech. right now.

Really hmm, so it should be useful to me. Thats good. Well what your studying is a useful qualification. It should be a great help in future with your career. You could get a job with Microsoft... You must like computers and solving problems? I search the internet whenever I cant solve a pc problem. It doesn't always help me...

internet searches are a little like zen bhuddism, you must ask the right question, grasshopper. ha ha. I'll certainly try lend a hand, if your trawling for something fruitlessly, lemme know. some friends of mine practically live on tinterweb so they're useful sources for search suggestions.

Advertisement