Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SU Election Candidates - Mod Warning post 196

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 O Falluin

we all gonna stall to the pub yeah rob? you? yeah stall, you, stall.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭princess_calico

banquo wrote: »
    OMG! I was the 100,000th vistor! A huge cash prize awaits me.

Damn... OUt of my pocket???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

O Falluin wrote: »
    we all gonna stall to the pub yeah rob? you? yeah stall, you, stall.
    You should stall to bed to be honest, lad.;)

K4t wrote: »
    You should stall to bed to be honest, lad.;)
    your not as handsome as your profile suggests chun lad.

your not as handsome as your profile suggests chun lad.
    I'm a ride.

• Advertisement

irish_goat wrote: »
    I'd love to go to the pub.

Also, feast your eyes on this piece of design candy. We might actually get a real paper next year.

18453_479002750572_663690572_11122186_4580377_n.jpg
    photo.php?pid=11122187&id=663690572

Sweet poster!

I'm a ride.
    you still wanna go to supermacs at 10.30 though? :)

She's wearing a t-shirt. And to be honest, I see nothing overtly sexual about her poster. Girls have breasts. Get over it.

If a female candidate did campaign purely on her looks or her assets and got elected, it says more about the voters to be honest.

Thanks K4t,

I just want to point out as well that another candidate is basing their posters simply on a picture of themselves naked with a sign over their boobs... Their own boobs- Not the Gav4Pres one.

The only nudity that we partook in can be seen on the FB page, courtesy of my boyfriend... Legend :)

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=152383&id=307772817622&ref=mf

I really owe those guys

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

I just want to point out as well that another candidate is basing their posters simply on a picture of themselves naked with a sign over their boobs... Their own boobs

Pics or gtfo. :p

you still wanna go to supermacs at 10.30 though? :)
    No, there will be too many girls in short skirts around. Nights in all the way.

• Advertisement

No, there will be too many girls in short skirts around. Nights in all the way.
    will i stall it over to yours then? ;)

Pics or gtfo. :p

I thought public nudity wasn't the way to win votes!!! :eek:

Pints?

will i stall it over to yours then? ;)
    Don't think you know where I live.......and I don't think I know you. But yeah whatever.
    2012 will be my year. Saving for the penile enlargement surgery already!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

MOD WARNING:

No personal insults towards other members or candidates.

No spamming this forum or any of the threads in this forum with campaign posters.

Don't think you know where I live.......and I don't think I know you. But yeah whatever.
    Oh how little you know. ;) I'l be over round 11. :pac:

2012 will be my year. Saving for the penile enlargement surgery already!

Isn't the world supposed to end in 2012? Niribu and all that jazz?

Rozabeez wrote: »
    MOD WARNING:

No personal insults towards other members or candidates.

No spamming this forum or any of the threads in this forum with campaign posters.

Get a life ya dud.

Get a life ya dud.

Banned.

Anyone else?

Oh how little you know. ;) I'l be over round 11. :pac:
    :eek:
    Isn't the world supposed to end in 2012? Niribu and all that jazz?
    No.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24 circa1990

I confirmed my office hours the first week I was elected as rep. It is not my responsibility to ensure that they are in The Print, although I have informed the editor of them. I am in the office every Tuesday from 11-2. It is not stated in the Constitution that I am required to have office hours, but I still attend them. I am also around the offices on a daily basis, to check if any student has made an appointment with me or has been looking for me.

Below is my job description as outlined in the Constitution:

11.9 FIRST YEAR REPRESENTATIVE
    (a) Shall be a first year student.
    (b) Shall liaise with the Executive on matters concerning first years.
    (c) Shall have no voting rights at Executive meetings.

Apart from that, my only other responsibilities are to attend any Welfare committee meetings, and also the Education committee meetings. I have missed only one executive meeting, even though my place there is a non-voting one ( I had been sent home from college due to swine flu), and I have attended every Union Council, despite being late for a tutorial every day of UC as a result of the time that it is on.

I have assisted in every campaign that the Union has run, I have assisted at bake sales, I have helped with editing The Print, and have been at every single bar ex and event that the SU has run. I have also contributed ideas and suggestions that were brought to me by other students, not just first years.
    For example, on Monday night, when I was asking for votes, I was approached by someone who suggested getting the Hardy Bucks into the college. Within 36 hours I had emailed them, emailed their manager, got prices, and forwarded them to Shea, who has the final decision. I will be following this up though.

If there is anything you would like to ask me about, give me a shout on firstyear@nuimsu.com

L x

*and I'm fully clothed in a t-shirt and jeans???*

I know what you're supposed to do, i asked what you have done.

:eek:

No.

Thank god there is someone who agrees with me... I thought I was the only one that thought it was a heap of crap. K4t I think I might just love you a little

circa1990 wrote: »
    I know what you're supposed to do, i asked what you have done.

I have worked my arse off since I got on board. I have got involved in every single campaign and I have helped at every opportunity that I have had. Nothing that I have done has been a responsibility, but rather a choice. If you would prefer to hear it from someone else, you can contact any member of the exec at their respective emails or in their office.
    My only regret this year so far, is that I haven't had a chance to do more, but in my position there is only so much that I can actually do, without an active vote. All of the exec however will vouch for me in saying that there has not been a week that they haven't received an email asking to let me know if there is anything that I can do for them, or that I haven't been in their office helping with something else.
    The only lectures that I have missed in the last semester have been because I was busy with SU work (other than the week that I was out with flu.)

This isn't the place to be discussing this, but if you want to talk more, I would be more than happy to meet up with you or you can email me on my nuimsu address.

L

Thank god there is someone who agrees with me... I thought I was the only one that thought it was a heap of crap. K4t I think I might just love you a little
    Yes, it is complete rubbish.
    And you are slowly but surely tempting me to vote for you.

boards.ie?

no, sorry, since i got on board the SU exec bus... :)

Yes, it is complete rubbish.
    And you are slowly but surely tempting me to vote for you.

I'm one step closer to taking over the world

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

Christicles! I just saw Basia Bekalska's(Ents) pic! I'll not post it here lest Rosabeez gets kinky with her ban whip but you'se can facebook it for yourselves.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

Christicles! I just saw Basia Bekalska's(Ents) pic! I'll not post it here lest Rosabeez gets kinky with her ban whip but you'se can facebook it for yourselves.

I tried to find her facebook but couldn't, link me?

• Advertisement

You can link it and keep it within the discussion, but I will NOT have SU Election Candidates come on here and spam the forum with links to posters without anything else to day.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement