Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Looking for a swivel crane

• 26-01-2010 1:55am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, hope im in the right thread to post this, but im looking for a swivel crane where you can attach onto a trailer or a 4x4 pickup.

Something like this below:

http://www.supersavingsonline.com.au/Photos/Garage/swivelcrane450kg/swivel1.jpg

Dont know where to start or who has to them to sell...even a separtate small hydraulic crane would be considered.

Any advice would be appretiative.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 276 ✭✭hammer73

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭Darth Phoenix

That's it, dear god that's it thank you very much.....sry to pose another question on you though.....do you know where i can get one in ireland..?secondhand or new....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭reilig

Here you go. Its been on done deal for the last few weeks :)

http://www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/commercials/1114652

lrg-266-p1010405.JPG

This one is sdvertised on MR trailers website, they are outside Navan, Co Meath. 046 9023950. Dont know if they still have it, they might not update their website all that often.

For new look on the website i posted in the previous thread

What you doing with it?

That looks perfect for what i want....im gonna use it for for things.....1: picking up logs of timber. 2 engine blocks. 3 square and possible round bales.....but only possilby....you seen at the moment im starting out in farming but its disadvantage area and we dont have much use for a tractor.If we did have one we problay only need it one day in the year whereas this is in a weird way more conventional for me and my family.
    Big thank you for your help, it is really appretiated:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 481 ✭✭coldwood92

HSS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭reilig

That looks perfect for what i want....im gonna use it for for things.....1: picking up logs of timber. 2 engine blocks. 3 square and possible round bales.....but only possilby....you seen at the moment im starting out in farming but its disadvantage area and we dont have much use for a tractor.If we did have one we problay only need it one day in the year whereas this is in a weird way more conventional for me and my family.
    Big thank you for your help, it is really appretiated:D

You'll pick up a small tractor for less than a trailer with a crane on it. The tractor might be rough, but you will get far more use for it around a farm than a trailer with a crane. But that's only my opinion. You're the boss!!

reilig wrote: »
    You'll pick up a small tractor for less than a trailer with a crane on it. The tractor might be rough, but you will get far more use for it around a farm than a trailer with a crane. But that's only my opinion. You're the boss!!

id be inclined to agree with you there, tractor and loader much more versatile. think long and hard before you make a decision.

Ive being looking into them alright and finacially your right and more versatile....i only glad to hear your opinion's as like i say im only started getting into farming.....being looking at the massey ferguson 50 b...looks like a jcb with a front loading bucket and small digger in the back....going for tempting prices alright secondhand......thanks lads, thats sound advice:D

Advertisement