Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2010 North American International Auto Show

• 26-01-2010 2:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭

Cobo Hall
    Detroit, MI

Well, I went to the show and took a picture of every model there. Same angle - front corner. Sometimes I also took a photo from the rear if it was significantly different compared to previous models.

For the sake of time and space, I will post a picture of the sign or overall display, and a link to a photo album of the cars in that brand. Also, I will post in alphabetical order according to Parent Company Name.

Not in attendance: Nissan/Infinity, Hummer, Saab, Pontiac, Saturn, Porche, Fisker, and Rolls Royce, who have had a presence in the past (but are have cut back show/marketing expenditure because of the recession, or are no longer manufactured) as well as Lamborghini/Bugatti, who are not usually at the show. Also, there are a few models (i.e. the Jeep Grand Cherokee) that the current models were shown, rather than the next generation (due to sales flops of current models after introducing the next model); there are too many for me to remember/list. :confused:

*Mods: please move if I am incorrectly in the "Motors" section (not asking advice, I just thought this was more appropriate than "After Hours" etc.)

Who had the best display of cars this year? 1 vote

BMW
    0% 0 votes
    BYD
    0% 0 votes
    Chrysler
    0% 0 votes
    CT&T
    0% 0 votes
    Daimler
    0% 0 votes
    Ford