Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How accurate is Eddie Christiansen?

Options
  • 26-01-2010 2:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi im new to this, anyways my ex and me broke up in July and I went to see Eddie, he insisted we'd get back together and he was very spot on about my ex in many ways. I was very wary and when I felt a bit better in myself I visited Eddie again he was very insistant on me and my ex been soul mates. My ex and me hung out all the time and constantly talked so I well believed it and was looking forward to been his girlfriend again which he said would happen round April this year. I didnt tell Eddie anything. Anyway my ex lost his job recently and now is very distant towards me and I feel Eddies prediction is wrong, i know its not April but my ex kept saying he didnt think he could commit to me and everything.Eddie was so insistant we were soul mates and we'd be back together. Has anyone anything positive to say to me please?:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭stepdoyle

i kind of got the same from eddie re a soulmate, he probably told you his story of him and his partner being soulmates and meeting after 10 years. i was told it would take 2 years for my situation so im not holding my breath! if it happens it happens but he did advise me to reconnect with this person which i did and to try get things back to where they were before trying again. he told me a lot about my past which freaked me out especially the dates, this kind of made me think his future predictions would come true. he was very nice and had a good chat with me which i needed at the time. whether or not his predictions come through time will tell.

there are people on here who have had there futures come true exactly as he predicted in the time frame and others who didnt. but the future hasnt happened yet and what you do now can either change dates or the outcome. if you try and force your ex back just because eddie said april you could drive him away so my advice would be to just let it happen and dont do stupid things to rush it. not that my advice is worth anything lol

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭river1

I had the same experience with Eddie... When me and my then Ex broke up three years ago I was devastated and went to see eddie , eddie told me that my ex was just confused and will be back in contact within the month... He told me that myself and my ex was soul mates and it was gurantee that he will come back... During which time the Ex went and started into a new relationship and they are now married....and three year later I have not heard from the ex nor did the Ex come running back like eddie said he would....
    So in my opinon don't hold your breath!!!! Eddie it very good and definately have a gift but he can sometime get it wrong too...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

I went to him years ago he was was good, but I'd be weary about something like getting back with your ex. I've recently seperated and would love to go to him and hear the same thing, but to be brutally honest you may be setting yourself up for a fall come April.
    Just be caustious is all I'm saying.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

Just to sort of butt in a bit now, but a 'soul mate' isn't necessarily someone with whom you live blissfully and happily ever after. You can also have more than one soul mate in a lifetime, and they can appear as friends, colleagues, and family members. Soul mate relationships are not always romantic relationships. They also tend to be karmic, in that they involve lessons (not always pleasant ones) that one, or both, of the people must learn. It's common for people to feel very attached to these sorts of people, even when it's not all sunshine and lollipops.

A twin flame is the ideal, as distinct from a soul mate.

See here to learn more about the difference between the two.

But I imagine Eddie Christansen means a twin flame set-up when he rattles on about soul mates.

From what I've read about him and his ability on here, he's usually spot-on about people's pasts and present, with some saying he wound up being accurate in his future predictions, with others saying said he made a hames of their future predictions. It varies from person to person. Several people have warned that, just because he was 100% correct about the past and present, don't take that as a sign he'll nail future predictions. He seems like a man who has absolute faith in his abilities as well, so he'd probably readily communicate that sturdy sense of self-belief to those he reads for, instilling them with great confidence in him. I'm not saying he's wrong for believing in himself (shur why not?), btw.

From what you said about your ex, I think the other posters are right in saying that you should lag back a bit and be patient. Nothing scares a bloke more than someone smothering him or trying to elbow him into making a commitment. Keeping your distance is important for your own self-preservation as well - don't compromise your dignity by latching on to him like a barnacle. Sometimes aloofness in women is very attractive - a thing (or a person) becomes more attractive and worthy of attention when it isn't easy to get a hold of. You'd be doing yourself a massive favour in the short- and long-term if you held back from your ex for the next couple of months and focused on filling your life with activities you enjoy, or things that fulfill you, instead.

When a love interest is registering little interest in you (which can be hurtful), that's a sign that you need to go off and expend your energies elsewhere with people who are fully interested in being in your company. You can do better and you deserve better. Let the ex do the running and sit back and see what happens instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭maggz

Eddies predictions weren't correct for me at all. saying that, i really didnt feel a connection with him, and the reading felt a bit rushed. so perhaps it was just an off day?!?!

i would say that you shouldnt take a reading as absolute fact, you can also choose to take what they say and go in another direction. keep the predictions in the back of your mind, but dont let them rule your life. you know yourself better than anyone and you cant spend your life waiting, live for today.

best of luck, i hope everything works out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭liverpool100

I find he's readings far to short for the amount of money you pay. I also notice when waiting he spends a lot less time with male clients, dont really know why

I find he's readings far to short for the amount of money you pay. I also notice when waiting he spends a lot less time with male clients, dont really know why

i was with him for nearly an hour as i was the only one there, even chatted to me outside. There was a queue when he was finished. Heard he just does a couple of cards but with me he went through the whole deck. must have like me :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 aquilon

Hi im new to this, anyways my ex and me broke up in July and I went to see Eddie, he insisted we'd get back together and he was very spot on about my ex in many ways. I was very wary and when I felt a bit better in myself I visited Eddie again he was very insistant on me and my ex been soul mates. My ex and me hung out all the time and constantly talked so I well believed it and was looking forward to been his girlfriend again which he said would happen round April this year. I didnt tell Eddie anything. Anyway my ex lost his job recently and now is very distant towards me and I feel Eddies prediction is wrong, i know its not April but my ex kept saying he didnt think he could commit to me and everything.Eddie was so insistant we were soul mates and we'd be back together. Has anyone anything positive to say to me please?:)

Went to Eddie for a reading and he also told me the 'soul mate' story - uplifting I must say. He told me I would get back with my ex and even when we get married. I thought it was too good to be true and went to Julian de Burgh to double-check. Guess what? Julian said exactly the opposite.

i went in next door to see june today. more or less gave me a silimar reading to one i got from eddie last year. picked up on the same problem i was having and same time frame. sort of backs up what he said to me.

didnt really find julian that great

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Fimo

I went to see Eddie about 12 years ago. I had just broken up with my boy friend at the time and was devistated. We'd been together for 2.5 years.

I didn't tell Eddie that! He picked up on it straight away and old me I would get back with him by the end of the following March. (I was in to see him around Oct.).

I pretty much put my life on hold waiting for March to come around when we would get back together (sad but true!)....when I could have been getting on with things!

By 31st of March nothing had happened, so I headed into town with one of my mates for a night out.
    We were heading for a taxi just outside the Shelbourne Hotel, when who do I run into on the footpath!!? Yes - my ex!

To cut a long story short, we did 'get back together' that night but only to have a blazing row!
    I felt really annoyed with myself afterwards - I put my life on hold for 6 months for that!!

I met somebody else about a year later and we got married last Sept.

I think, what's meant for you won't pass you. My advice to you is to move on and live your life for you. Don't put your life on hold.

Hope this helps
    X

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭lilliann888

went to see eddie last year , picked up the past and present well . some predictions did happen . then I went last month , totally diffrent reading and completely opposit predictions .
    lily

Advertisement