Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Neils Music Thread!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

• Registered Users Posts: 19,198 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

Oh that was all very pleasing ^_^

Love that Pantera album esp...

hmm not sure about that cover, much prefer Maidens.

*cough* that hurt a bit to listen to *cough*

Love that last Deftones song.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

ah I suppose even you have faults ye

what faults :confused:
    Maiden? You of all people should loooooove them.

• Advertisement

MrStuffins is gonna bring it on down with some more plugging quality stuff!

lots of gap plugging there

maiden ye,. me of all people eh, guess I'm not so clear cut enigma mystery wrapped

I actually don't believe that you don't love them, also think you got some Bruce moves :P

But I made fun of friends for liking them for so many of my younger years. I can't just change! (denies her abilities to make him like things:p) Don't actually know that much of them, and daren't ask wtf Bruces moves are :p

whata lol video, I seeeee

ah you love them already

Generally involves much enthusiasm and running about, as if you couldn't with those lyrics :pac:

And you can't take them seriously after that vid? :mad: :pac:

• Advertisement

--LOS-- wrote: »
    ah you love them already

Generally involves much enthusiasm and running about, as if you couldn't with those lyrics :pac:

And you can't take them seriously after that vid? :mad: :pac:

Shutup, you're not me, you're me with bew...hmm you're me :confused:

:pac:

hmm I might be enthusiastic and do things repeadedly, moving etc. hmm.

gaw I just keep expecting him to say 666, the number of the beast and die a little. Stop making me like them :(

hehehe nice haor and vids.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Best live performance of all time?

alexisonfire are better than they thought I would be with their name.

alexisonfire are better than they thought I would be with their name.

Well ye, they probably sound better than you pretending to be them :P

I'm still finding SOAD irritating, it's like the lyrics are a last thought and they just throw anything in at the last second to fit and it doesn't. Those 2 tracks didn't do anything to persuade me.

oh lol whoops. One of my names is Alex anyway so eh yeah, makes sense.

lyrics are supposed to make sense now, gaw demanding

Not that they have to make sense, just they always sound like they're not placed right in their songs, something is not right.
    Oh I like that song :)

• Advertisement

Case for the scoobie gang, even for toxicity or chop suey(great fun on guitar)?

Course you like my favourite one, was there any doubt. Well that and 'Know' are.

Yeah their lyrics are weird, I can't help but love mmm. Discovered them in Italy, good memories! Them and the ketchup song lol...

I really like toxicity, chop suey is just not as good as everyone thinks it is.
    Oh on your school trip where you didn't sleep -_-

2:19 onwards is amazing, I won't hear your slander :p
    so fun to play, it was the first one I heard.

You know too much....I wanted to keep my eyebrows and not get teabagged thanks.
    Ah good memories on that holiday, I remember wearing 17 tops at once, wouldn't fit in my bag!

hahaaa
    17!

Ok here's some music for ya............

german band, was talking to one of them over there, he had an Ireland tshirt on :confused:
    ..........coz Ireland ist cool Ja!
    Found their card in my jeans when I got home, only see it here now so looking up for first time.

hmm ist gut ja.
    http://www.myspace.com/etoxband01

oh here's a drum fix..............

hmm yeah I bought a lot of football shirts cos they were so cheap there and my brothers would love them, I remember taking off each layer on the bus and by 6 or so jaws were well dropped, it's not over yet lads :pac:

Hmm they seemed not so great at the start, liking it a lot by the end hmmmmm...oh and tool tshirt \m/

Not as big on drums on their own usually, cos they sound crap in headphones, live goot

Did I ahhssskkk ye /dub
    That is the biggest tease ever :pac:

Ah I need to listen more, just giving the german music the e-fame :P

You'll take what I'm giving. /tar
    lol! longest anyway. maybe sweatiest >_>

stop rubbing it in about y0ur festivals...we were talking about them in fibbers with my friend, grr damn you making me lust

looking mighty green there
    mmmm greeeeen

I'm lost, wanna green?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭neil_

Advertisement