Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Attic Stairs no longer Supplied And Fitted

Options
  • 26-01-2010 3:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

SNIP

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭irish1967

And as we slept peacefully in our beds the dreaded advertising troll sneaked in and posted ! As dawn broke we awaited for our valiant mod Sir Muffler to charge forth on his robust steed and vanquish this foe. Charrrrrrrrrrge!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Domscard

irish1967 wrote: »
    And as we slept peacefully in our beds the dreaded advertising troll sneaked in and posted ! As dawn broke we awaited for our valiant mod Sir Muffler to charge forth on his robust steed and vanquish this foe. Charrrrrrrrrrge!!!!!

...And so it will come to pass that the stairs will be removed and the troll will be forever confined (fully Muffled) within that unreachable attic of Boards - the Prison forum!

• Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

I deleted the entire thread but given there were a couple of posts here I undeleted it and took STEPS to get rid of the OP :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Domscard

I have no 'Thumbs Up' button yet to thank anyone and show my appreciation for the humour :( If I don't get my old username back, I'll have to get busy posting!

• Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Forgot to mention that I also changed the thread title. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 578 ✭✭✭inode

tracked down the OP, your right he was a troll :p

troll.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭Durnish

and he got ate for supper.

Fol de roll

Advertisement