Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Happy tuesday;)

Options
  • 26-01-2010 12:59pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭

Jaysus lads, 10pm and not one Australia day thread, are ye all really that drunk?????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Just in from an epic day of BBQ, beer, cricket and a game of Red Arse.

Good times!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Red Arse

see its stuff like this what stops me from signin up to be a citizen :eek::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭603304529

LOL. What the hell is Red Arse?

I will be celebrating Aussie Day here in Dublin tonight. Cold beer, boardies (board shorts, not you guys...), maybe a wife-basher, vegemite on toast, and tune the little internet radio into TripleJ, or somesuch.

icon6.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

603304529 wrote: »
    LOL. What the hell is Red Arse?

A school yard game based around football.

Basically it's 'heads and volleys' with one goal and one keeper, and whoever is in goal when the tenth goal is scored has to bend over and each other player gets a shot to blast the ball at them from about 15 yards away.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Red%20Arse

dunno, still sounds like a precursor to 'soggy Sayo':eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

SAO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Happy Oz day gents! :pac: I'm there in spirit !

Jumpy wrote: »
    SAO.

ah so, you've played this game before then
    knifey-spoony-6582.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

I so want to be back home today.

Its cold and boring here right now.

Ah yer not missin much
    tis 2 30 AM here, I cant sleep from a combination of being wired on a serious amount of different stimuli, and the evenin is a bit sticky hot.

Jaysus it was humid today, I though I was meltin at one point <may have been the stimuli :D:D>

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭Mackman

Happy Australia Day everyone!
    meself and a few mates cought the Perth Sky Show last night, t'was pretty impressive. No alcohol allowed though :( Probably better off today though

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭TirEoghain

Happy belated Australia Day folks!

Not that I made it out yesterday. I was just dying all day from a big night out on Monday night. Reckoned it would be better to go on the lash when I have no work the next morning.

Advertisement