Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Touched Tar...

Options
  • 26-01-2010 2:14pm
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭

It was like.... touching freshly printed paper. warm and fuzzy. i dont think he noticed me.

am i a stalker?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭smegmar

I once brushed against Tar in the street. there was a perfume like angels should wear, and felt like delicate silk against me.
    oh Tar is so lovely

Tar won't let me do that yet.
    I've been there when other people have though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

Does anyone else know Tar is a guy (Judging by hios Twitter)?????

I still love Tar though. He/she is my Knight/Princess is shining armour/kingy negligee.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

lovestalking holds no boundaries, regardless of sexuality

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Fago_25 wrote: »
    *********LIES LIES BLAH BLAH LIES*****

I love Tar though. she is my Princess in clingy negligee.

Fixed that for you, poor misguided Fago !

I touch Tar every night just before I sleep...

:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

Clingy?

Either way, Tar makes my day complete.

I wish I was Tar!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Abigayle wrote: »
    Fixed that for you, poor misguided Fago !

I touch Tar every night just before I sleep...

:eek:
    and presumably after I sleep is it? :p
    smegmar wrote: »
    I once brushed against Tar in the street. there was a perfume like angels should wear, and felt like delicate silk against me.
    oh Tar is so lovely
    That was jsut my own essence, if I wore perfume it wouldn't be fair
    Fago_25 wrote: »
    Clingy?

Either way, Tar makes my day complete.

I wish I was Tar!
    you forgot 'in'

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

FINISH HIM!!!!!!!

tar is bent. he has the face of a bender. if you dont think so, you too have the face of a bender. the only reaction is to doo an iraq and wipe out all bender faces including you you anti way jack o sh1t

think i got all topics. hopefully ppl will now realise that tar aldarion is weak and not worth the green lantern ring

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Advertisement