Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ped cow not keeping

• 26-01-2010 2:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭

lads how many times would you try ai before giving up on a pedigree cow, will be trying for the 3rd time this evening, cow is young, 3rd calver, seems to be in good shape, will ask for diff bull this evening and see, if that doesnt work i suppose i will justhave to let the stock bull have his way just to get her in calf, anything else worth trying?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭wiggy123

is she a standing, mayb u should hav ai'd her like thsi evening and then 2mrrw morning! no?
    also--is she clean,get her checked...
    had a similar animal(pedigree)she went incalf-was ai'd in the autumn-never seen a bulling after that-scanned at 3 mths,was empty+dirty! ai'd her 3 times since-no joy!so let her to the bull..she seems to be incalf--when i'm unsure--shes a quear one--approaching 3 yrs olf... when i bought her-angus she is!
    i never knew her (sire)father was also out of her (dam)mother--so there siblings...bad! so think get a calve out of her--and then off with her!is a lovely animal,cannot understand how the society let her be registered..a mystry!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭vanderbadger

she was standing this morning anyway, how do you mean dirty wiggy?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭wiggy123

well if u can i'd ai her thsi evening-before dusk..and then if u can 2mrrw morning! know waating 2 straws+cash on her! could just work!

dirty--scanner man said she was dirty inside,mayb had a bad abortion or cyst's...said to get her washed out--i never did,as she was showing heat after that regularly..so let her be!

Advertisement