Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unhappy with eircom

• 26-01-2010 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭

They're unreal.

I have rang them 3 times since they reopened in the new year and arranged for engineers to come out and everytime I ring for an update they say that no call was logged. I have an appointment for tomorrow and when I rang them just there to confirm they had no record of it and I've just had to make another appointment for the 9th of February. Words cannot describe how uttery ****** dense this company and it's staff are. Except for the engineers, they actually seem on the ball and sound, however their call centre staff should be brought round back and shot.

That is all.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,500 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Fannymcslap, I've edited your thread title and post content

Please don't use language like that again,

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Fannymcslap

Cabaal wrote: »
    Fannymcslap, I've edited your thread title and post content

Please don't use language like that again,

It's eircom's fault.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭not_xanthor

Except for the engineers, they actually seem on the ball and sound, however their call centre staff should be brought round back and shot.

The one i got somehow manage to connect the phone line to the door bell cabling.

I rang to log a complaint and haven't heard back from them.
    What a shock.

The one i got somehow manage to connect the phone line to the door bell cabling.

What a shock.

Now that is impressive!

Just over a week left now til my next disappointment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭Fat_Fingers

What a shock.

Eh, this for real or have i by accident walked into "After Hours" ???

so if your phone line is conected to your door bell then you phoned your door bell, right?:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 193 ✭✭jimzy

connected to your door bell? smartypants!

my god that is unbelievable, how can they not log your calls.
    I got connected to eircom recently, no problems, i must say.
    called them, guy came out on the morning they said, done in half a day, although i would say the job could have been done in an hour if they bothered! lots of standing around leaning against things.

Well what the f*ck did I expect? Eircom are adamant that the developer won't give them access to the ducting or something like that and the developer is saying they've never asked them. This is a ****ing joke.

I mean if the only line providers in the country won't provide me with a phone line what the **** am I supposed to do!?

Advertisement