Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best emoticon for flirting with Tar?

Options
  • 26-01-2010 3:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭

;) Has a certain classic charm, I'll not deny.

naughty.gif Has a very suggestive appeal, but might be considered to be coming on a bit strong.

:P Has the tongue thing going on, which can be very sexy in moderation.

:( Makes me think of pouting, which is devastatingly effective when done right.

So what do you think? Do we have enough emoticons to properly flirt there?

If anyone knows any good emoticons from somewhere else, this would be a great place to share them with the group (Tar pit?)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

I much prefer using :pac: on her. Shes quite skilled too.

Thats it.... open wide sweetie..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

All these are pretty darn good...and if yu play your smileys right you get to...

:pac:......

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Oye!! Tar.:pac:
    Com'ere ..20.gif

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

some hair you've got...how well can it grip?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Emoticow, baby.
    cow-flirt.gif

*mwah*

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

the one with cock. he is unnecessary with emotion. you are simply weak. why be weak you pathetic toeworm ? TAR ALDARION HAS LEVEL 6 DEFENSE MOVES BY THE BY THAT RENDER ALL OFFENCE LIMITED AT BEST

that cow is filthy. can't get past my defense yo, you tryin' ta get all up in my grill?

Advertisement