Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Bernabeu

• 26-01-2010 3:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭

Howdy all,

Tried to search this in previous threads and coulsn't find anything so hopefully it hasn't already be covered.

I'm heading to Madrid on the 6th february. Gonna try make the Real vs Espanyol game when I'm there. Does anyone know where the best place to sit is? Don't wanna be in with the away fans or the hardcore Real fans. Don't think the missus would be into that!

Any info would be of great help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭adamski8

just go to the ticket office and they'll give you some nice seats in row zzz

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,435 ✭✭✭✭redout

Behind the goal furthest from the Castellana is were the Ultra's are situated.

Avoid, avoid, avoid.

The view from up top is quite poor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭An Gaiscíoch

This site is class and you can get seats pretty much anywhere in the stadium.

http://www.servicaixa.com/nav/en/index.html

This site is class and you can get seats pretty much anywhere in the stadium.

http://www.servicaixa.com/nav/en/index.html

Yeah they are official partners for Real Mardid, Barca, Atletico, Valencia and Espanyol. If you are a club member you can purchase tickets off there all season long and not just a couple of weeks beforehand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭An Gaiscíoch

Good stuff. Bit annoyed Ronaldo won't be playing. Looks like he'll be suspended for his weekend antics. I'm a Man Utd fan so maybe it's better off I don't see first hand what we're missing!

Cheers for the info re: the ultras.

• Advertisement

Good stuff. Bit annoyed Ronaldo won't be playing. Looks like he'll be suspended for his weekend antics. I'm a Man Utd fan so maybe it's better off I don't see first hand what we're missing!

Cheers for the info re: the ultras.

If you get confused about were the Ultra's are its the goal beside the TGI Fridays.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

redout wrote: »
    Behind the goal furthest from the Castellana is were the Ultra's are situated.

Avoid, avoid, avoid.

The aul Ultras Sur, right-winged nut jobs.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,913 ✭✭✭Ormus

Bump

Just wondering if any of you know how long it would take to get to the stadium from the airport?

My flight would touch down at 17:20 and the match starts at 20:45

Have a hotel ready to book close to the ground.

Ormus wrote: »
    Bump

Just wondering if any of you know how long it would take to get to the stadium from the airport?

My flight would touch down at 17:20 and the match starts at 20:45

Have a hotel ready to book close to the ground.

Metro say 40mins.

Taxi say 25mins.

Metro can leave u off right next to stadium at neuvos ministerios

thats great thanks for your help

• Advertisement

Ormus wrote: »
    thats great thanks for your help

No problem. Also keep in mind that if u arrive T1 like aer lingus and ryanair then it's a bit of a walk to actually reach the Metro. I would say a good 10mins.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

As redout said, the metro from the airport is about a 10mins walk from where you arrive (depending on who you fly with) and will bring you all the way to Neuvos Ministerios, which is about a 10 min walk from the stadium. You can change to line 10 on the metro there, which will bring you to the Santiago Bernabeu stop if you so wish.

FYI, Neuvos Ministerios is quite a large station with plenty of exits, I would suggest looking for the exit marked Castellana, and walk towards the two crooked buildings. (the one on the right has a green bear on it) The other exits are on side streets, but all in close proximity to the Castellana.

Any other questions, just ask!

Enjoy the match :)

excellent thanks, what would I do without ye

Advertisement