Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIVE DOGS NEEDED FOR ADVERT SHOOT **CORK**

Options
  • 26-01-2010 4:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi everyone,

We are looking for 5 pampered pooches of all sizes for an advert shoot for Friday afternoon. The dogs must be good on lead, and with other dogs.

The advert is being shot in Cork city. There will be an experienced dog handler there to ensure your pooches are well cared for.

If you would like your dog to be a film star please pm with a picture of your dog!

Thanks so much,
    Stormlight

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭TooManyDogs

If only I lived near Cork! Would love my doggies to be stars!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Rive Gauche

pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭CreedonsDogDayc

I sent you a PM too. Whats the ad for? sounds interesting!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 stormlight

The advert is being donated to the Simon Communities of Dublin and Cork. It is a non-profit shoot, so we are relying on donations from loads of kind people to run the shoot.

We would need the dogs from 3-5.30pm on Friday 29th in Cork.

has anyone heard back form the OP? I emailed a pic of my dog and got a response that they would love to use her, but nothing since! I pm'd for more details, and offering more dogs but no reply!

• Advertisement

Hi guys,

Sorry about the delay, was struck down with vomitting bug :( Replying to all pms and emails now!

Thanks guys!

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭bookerboy

Have you contacted "Girls Aloud"(all pampered pouches in my oponion)?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

bookerboy I suggest you post helpful posts here in future

We have acquired all the dogs needed for tomorrow. Thanks so much everyone!

Bella, my husky pup, and Bodhi, a gorgeous Weimaraner on the Creedon's Doggie Daycare books, are all set for their close up!!! So excited, I'll let you all know how we get on tomorrow!!

Pics of the two dogs are on www.facebook.com/creedonsdoggiedaycare

• Advertisement
Advertisement